5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely box
I bought two of these after having bought another cheaper make first. Compared to the others these boxes are great. They are sturdy but easy to open and they glide really well which means even when full they can be moved very easily. Wish I'd seen these before buying the others.
Published on 12 Oct 2010 by Caroline Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong product sent
Published 12 months ago by Cheshire

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely box, 12 Oct 2010
This review is from: Rotho 10 Litre Plastic Clear Box Lidded Storage Box to Use with App My Box, Transparent (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality box, 16 July 2010
This is a good quality, big storage box. I like the way it closes firmly. My only critisism is that it does not wheel out very easily on carpet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong product sent, 22 Nov 2013
I ordered these "Large under the bed" boxes on wheels and got what can only be described as large sandwich boxes. When I complained, I apparently had got my measurements wrong. Then when I pointed out the size on the product descripton and then the size of what I received, the company admitted they don't do the XXL under bed boxes, and the picture belonged to another supplier! I wouldn't have given any stars if that was possible, however, in their defence they did tell me in rather an abrupt email to keep the boxes at no cost. All in all a very poor experience with this company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust Shoe Box, 18 Mar 2013
These boxes are very versatile as well being robust. I originally bought them for shoes but I am currently using them to store all manner of things. Excellent value.

4.0 out of 5 stars under bed box, 9 April 2011
so far so good, good size, good quality. took one star off because of the price of the product and delivery.
however the product itself did not disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Under bed storage, 7 Sep 2011
W. Ellingford "Bill Ellingford" (Gloucester, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought three of these boxes. Always measure the space under the bed but as a general guide I found that Three fit perfectly under a single bed (my boys room) whilst six would go under a bigger double bed (Queen / king).

They are nicely made from a poly type plastic, have clip lock lids and mini castors in the base. It all fits, the lids stay on and the castors roll on carpet.

Any downside? I'd love to buy a load more but they are not cheap, although compared to buying a drawer set or wardrobe the price is not too bad!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent storage, 5 Sep 2013
Sturdy underbed boxes.They can be manoeuvred easily and have reasonable storage space for a range of items. Move easily. Good value purchase which arrived promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 2 Aug 2013
Not cheap but very good build quality. I shopped around to ensure that they would be good quality and would be easy to move around. Wheels work well. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Under Bed BOxes, 25 Jan 2013
Very good strong product Good size and easy to pull out from under bed.Ordered 2 then ordered 2 more as found them exactly what I wanted.The previous reviews were helpful as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Aug 2012
As the other reviews say, these are excellent boxes - light, tough, good wheels and big. They're nice and shallow so fit under even fairly low beds.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available