5.0 out of 5 stars Answer by name, the answer by nature.
I had to listen to the album twice when I first bought it; second time simply to confirm what I'd just heard, that this band are indeed the very worthy succesors to the great heritage we are lucky to have been granted by messrs Johnson, Waters, Berry, Page, Hendrix, Young, etc. Firmly planted deeply in the blues, the cool licks and riffs and grooves of this stunning...
Published on 2 Mar. 2009 by Spartacus

3.0 out of 5 stars Sadly Nothing Special
I just loved the first album by The Answer and was eagerly looking forward to the follow up but I have to say that overall I am rather disappointed.
Yes the cd starts off well but for me there are too many slow tracks none of which go anywhere. They also constantly break up the momentum of the album.
Fortunately I have the Autralian/Japanese version with the...
Published on 12 Oct. 2009 by Nightman

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock album of the year, 26 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Everyday Demons: 2CD (Audio CD)
If you like Rock this is the album to get this year. I didn't think The Answer could surpass Rise but this has definitely done just that. An absolutely incredible album - Highlights for me were "Demon Eyes", "Evil Man" and "Why'd You Change Your Mind" - Try to catch these guys as they are supporting AC/DC on their world tour!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyday Brilliance, 11 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Everyday Demons: 2CD (Audio CD)
Whilst not the biggest fan of classic rock i can safely say that this album would convert even me. I have it playing non stop for 3 days now. Fantastic album full of nothing but quality. On and On is perfection. Spend the extra few quid and buy the version of the album with the bonus live disc.

Rawkkkkk on

5.0 out of 5 stars Top CD from The Answer!, 4 April 2009
Everyday Demons: 2CD

Another brilliant CD from The Answer. As good at their first one, some excellent new songs. Can't wait to go and see them again this month! If you've not got this CD you need it! If you've never seen them live, get booking some tickets. This band are amazing!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best., 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Everyday Demons (Audio CD)
Not the best album I've heard but okay.I think The Answer are underrated and should be bigger than they actually are.
Classic Rock Magazine think that they might split if they don't make it bigger in 2014, which is a shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pełen profesjonalizm przy zawieraniu transakcji., 26 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Everyday Demons (Audio CD)
Pełen profesjonalizm przy zawieraniu transakcji. Gwarancja solidności i pozytywnego zakończenia z zadowoleniem dla obu stron. Takiej współpracy życzę każdemu!!!!! 100% POZYTYW. Wesołych Świąt

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 July 2012
This review is from: Everyday Demons (Audio CD)
After having bought their last album Revival and having seen them live I decided to buy their earlier albums and I have to say that Everyday Demons is as good as Revival, just not as "produced" or flashy. However, the songs are excellent and I would thoroughtly recommend this to anybody who like their rock a bit more heavy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 21 Oct. 2011
N. Horwood (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everyday Demons (Audio CD)
Loving this band - found as a recommendation.....

As noted on my other album review of theirs - bit of a cross between Stiff Little Fingers and The Darkness with some AC/DC thrown in .... so a good mix ..... !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Difficult 2nd Album ?? No chance, 16 April 2009
This review is from: Everyday Demons: 2CD (Audio CD)
What else needs to be said about these guys.

From word GO this album is just pure quality, and in my opinion eclipses their debut Rise, which is no mean feat.

If you like your rock old school and bluesey then look no further.

This will be seen as a latter day classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 5 Jun. 2009
Mr. W. R. Mcconnell (Belfast, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everyday Demons (Audio CD)
I had heard of these guys, having been in the NI music scene when they started, played a few gigs with them so I knew what to expect.

BUT THIS BLEW ME AWAY.

These guys have a very bright future ahead of them, well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rock for the "noughties" generation, 9 April 2009
Duncan JC Scott (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everyday Demons: 2CD (Audio CD)
I had not heard of this band until reading a review. Being a big rock fan, purchased the CD on spec. It has certainly lived up to the hype; great guitar and vocals reminiscent of mid term Led Zeppelin. Thoroughly recommended.

Everyday Demons
Everyday Demons by The Answer (Audio CD - 2010)