5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection
Good quality MP3s. For me the great selection of tracks make it stand out above similar collections which often seem to feature too many "I don't remember that one" tracks!
Published on 18 May 2010 by WebSanity

1.0 out of 5 stars Where is the song listing???
I see a lot of positive reviews for this cd set, but neither Amazon nor reviewer lists what songs are on each cd....what is the deal with that???
Makes me a little weary in making a purchase...if anyone has the time....send it to me at krut1967@yahoo.com. If it's too much of a hassle, then of course I understand.
Published on 29 Aug. 2012 by Krut

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection, 18 May 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars music cd, 8 Jan. 2011
Fabtastic album,if you love eighties music it is amust have. There are several eighties compilations out there, but this has got to be the best, all the big hits are there, takes you back to the era.

5.0 out of 5 stars ace, 8 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Original Hits - Eighties (Audio CD)
I downloaded this on the MP3 bit of Amazon for a fiver, and its amazing value for money, plus there aren't tons of rubbish tracks filling it out like you find on some albums. Plus there are tons of classics that I forgot about, and songs which don't pop up that often on compilations. I totally recommend this album!

5.0 out of 5 stars 123 80s hits... or should it be 122 80s hits and 1 90s hit?, 18 May 2010
Steven Oliver - See all my reviews
This review is from: Original Hits - Eighties (Audio CD)
This album represents excellent value for money, Amongst the gems featured on this compilation are Gary Moore and Phil Lynott's 'Out In The Fields', David Grant and Jaki Graham's cover of 'Could It Be I'm Falling In Love', the Boystown Gang's version of 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' and Dave Stewart and Colin Bluntstone's cover of 'What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted. There is not a duff track on the album.

However, EMI appear to have slipped up in their research as one of the tracks featured, Belinda Carlisle's 'Live Your Life Be Free' was a hit in September 1991 - which makes the album title just a little misleading! The same problem has affected '80s Pop - 120 Original Hits' where here the rogue track is Boy George's 'The Crying Game' which charted in September 1992.

All in all, though, a very good album and I look forward to seeing what other gems EMI can unearth from the archives.

5.0 out of 5 stars I dont expect to like all the songs on most eighties compilations and I ..., 21 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Original Hits - Eighties (Audio CD)
I dont expect to like all the songs on most eighties compilations and I have had to buy a few to get a good selection to put into my music library as long as they are the original songs sung by the original artists or cover artists then its fine by me.

4.0 out of 5 stars All the 80's You'll Need, 19 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Original Hits - Eighties (Audio CD)
As a Hobby DJ I have to keep my music selection relevant, wide spread of styles and it has to be quality production. This Album has many popularly requested tracks and others which are useful for any DJ or Anybody with a taste for this style of music

4.0 out of 5 stars The 80's audio diary, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Original Hits - Eighties (Audio CD)
120 80's songs for a really good price. Not all are what you would call classics, but for the cash you get more than enough memories to make you grin from ear to ear.

A worthy addition to anyone's music collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Retro music, 27 Oct. 2013
Mr. R. Thomas - See all my reviews
We bought this for the 300 mile journey to an adult 80's weekend. We had the kit but needed to complete the theme . This album did the trick and got us suitably in the mood. Crackin'!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Eighties, 18 Sept. 2011
P. O'Flynn "Palyniam" (Leeds West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Original Hits - Eighties (Audio CD)
What can I say about the eighties that's not already said... some great songs, some good songs and then there were some kak, this is a mix of all I have mentioned

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, 29 Nov. 2013
Excellent selection of 80's classics, certainly brings back the memories. Can highly recommend to anyone looking for a collection of 80s hits.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Original Hits - Eighties
Original Hits - Eighties by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2009)
Click for more info
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available