5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Networks => ~30 Networks
I Purchased the product to get better wireless coverage. The Product works.

I could originally view 5 wireless networks, right now I can view 35. I'm pleased. Strong magnets in a reasonably hefty base are an added plus.
Published on 8 Jan. 2011 by >:3

3.0 out of 5 stars An improvement, but not what was expected
Due to where the router is situated reception on my netbook while watching TV was poor - 1 bar on the XP scale. This antenna raised it to 2 (sometimes dropping to 1) and the netbook does seem more usable.

A small improvement, but I had really expected a bit more.
Published on 28 Oct. 2010 by Andrew Bernard

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Networks => ~30 Networks, 8 Jan. 2011
This review is from: TP-LINK TL-ANT2408C 2.4GHz 8dbi Indoor Omni-Directional Desktop Antenna (Accessory)
I Purchased the product to get better wireless coverage. The Product works.

3.0 out of 5 stars An improvement, but not what was expected, 28 Oct. 2010
Andrew Bernard (Cirencester, England) - See all my reviews

A small improvement, but I had really expected a bit more.

5.0 out of 5 stars TPLINK Antenna, 9 Dec. 2010
I bought one of these and it's brilliant. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Easy to set up and a great price too. This indoor wireless antenna is a must if you need to increase your wifi signal strength.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good signal with TP-Link 8dbi antenna coupled with a TP-Link wireless card, 18 April 2014
I have installed a TP-Link TL-ANT2408C 2.4GHz 8dbi Indoor Omni-Directional Desktop Antenna together with a TP-Link TL-WN751ND 150 Mbps Wireless N PCI Adapter to help with weak a wifi signal on a system running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. It all worked immediately without any trouble at all, and now have good reception at full speed.

4.0 out of 5 stars improved speed, 5 April 2011
While Windows 7 shows at time the signal strength to be just 3 bars at times, what is really noticeable is the improvement in speed.
I get higher sustained speeds with copying big files and the connection is quite stable.

I would say this is very good value for what it costs.

An added plus is the magnets under the base. I didn't think I would use this at first, but it came in very handy to "stick" the antenna to the side of my desk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product,made a massive difference, 4 Sept. 2011
Mr. Darren A. Booy "starydynamo" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this as I live in Holland and am on the 4th floor of a house with the router on the bottom.

My signal improved from 15% to 52% when I just swapped over the antennas. What is interesting however is that my laptop is in an enclosed area of the room so when I move out to the kitchen for example it rockets from 35% to 90%!

Probably the most important change that it made was that it has created a stable connection and rarely disconnects. As before when my partner turned her laptop on we both kept disconnecting each other. It wasn't until I turned all wireless tech off (including my blackberry) I could have a ok connection.

Highly recommend this product, there are some rubbish antennas out there but this is the real deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Provides stability, 15 Sept. 2011
I bot this one to extend my wifi with TP Link PCI card, whitch comes with one small antennas but was very bad signal around my flat.After purchase antenna there are no problems with a signal works fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing piece of kit, 18 Feb. 2014
Rarely write reviews, but am so pleased with this I am posting one.

Poor signal to PC after neighbours moved their box I believe, I have BT infinity, so should be getting very high speeds, but was getting 1mbps at best, sometimes dropped signal all toghether. This screwed straight into my PC wireless card, no installation, no set up. Ran speed tests before and after. 1mbps before 30mbps after. Instant success!

Very pleased with this, I returned the wifi booster I had bought for £60 immediately. If you have weak wifi you should definitely get this first.

Also, the base is magnetic which is very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 19 Jun. 2014
Mr. J. Summers "Jon" (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this to replace one of the antennas on the " TP-Link TL-WDN4800 450Mbps Wireless N Dual Band PCI Express Adapter" as it was getting very poor speeds (under 2mb on a 60mb network), after initially finding it didn't boost it bu much (around 10mb), after a bit of fiddling to find the right direction, it went all the way up to 35-45.

My computer is downstairs in the Living room, the Router is 2 floors up in the attic. The Signal bar shows it at 3/5, but it seems to be reasonably faster than the USB wireless thingy I had before (30mb), which showed 5 bars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Aporta estabilidad / Provides stability, 7 Mar. 2011
Opinión en Español

Hoy me ha llegado esta antena Wifi y he notado una mejora de la señal y de la estabilidad de la conexión. La compré pensando en ganar calidad de la señal porque el router y la tarjeta de red están separados entre varias paredes y sí parece que mejore. Estoy contento con la compra y el envío, y además el pedido me llegó un día antes de lo previsto por Amazon.co.uk

Review in English

Today I have received this antenna connection and I have noticed an improvement in the signal and connection stability. I bought it thinking about winning the signal quality because the router and network card are separated into several walls and it does seem to improve. I'm happy with the purchase and shipment, and also the order came a day earlier than planned by Amazon.co.uk