So drawls the late great Tony Ashton on this wonderfull dose of R&B boogie rock'n'roll... how do you describe it?

Euphoric, crazy, funky and just plain marvellous! Pure nostalgia for me: I remember the whole family dancing to it after my brother's bar mitzvah in 1971. I was 5, in danger of being trampled during the 'Hokey Cokey', but I had no problem dancing to this! It was on the radio every day so I rehearsed, happily bouncing round the kitchen.

And when I hear it now, I want to dance like a loon. Ashton was so right: 'This is gonna last you for years and years and it's alright!... You're doin' alright... Don't get uptight!'
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
WELL THATS A FIRST I THINK IAM STUMPT I HERD IT ON RADIO ON WAY FROM CHIPY I HAD TO GET IT I GO TO SEE NINE NINENINE SOOON.IN THE M BORO SOON THAY WAS ALL WAYS A GOO LIVE ACT.BUT ON RECORD ALOT DIFERENT .NASTY NASTY.FEELIN ALL RIGHT WHIT THE CRUW WAS RITTEN FOR US WHEN WEE WHER YONGER.
on 23 May 2013
A favourite topical expression of mine anyway but this takes me back to that dirty bluesy sound of the early 70s. A guaranteed toe tapper, if not floor filler. I'll give it foive!!
on 31 December 2013
Love the song !!! But as for playing it on a midi system via a memory stick it sucks, plays the first 13 seconds then keeps repeating every 13 seconds.
on 19 June 2014
anyone who likes the oldies and a good sound,you cant go wrong,about my eighth recording all as good.i recommend it.
on 26 February 2013
have not heared song for some time Remember 4 girls danceing to it in Hasalmere in 1975 useing strob lights brill
on 11 April 2013
Superb music that btakes me back to when I first heard it years ago. You can't beat old rock music.
on 17 July 2010
Easy to find, easy to download, easy to use and easy on the ears.
Brings back good memories.