Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now

on 27 March 2012
I've used this sterilizer before and it is great. I can sterilize all my brewing equipment in cold water and have no worries about contamination.
on 2 July 2014
This stuff is the best for cleaning anything, its so strong that it will get your crapper looking like new overnight, sinks and other metals come up nice too. Was going to use it for some home brew but have started using it for bleaching white bed sheets in the wash among other things.

Beware that if you get it on any clothing... that the end of any colouring as its very very fast acting as I discovered with some red chinos which now have some nice clean white bits on them...
on 18 June 2013
I use this steriliser for cleaning wine making equipment and to me it seems the best out of all the sterilising products around. A small amount goes a long way.
on 1 December 2013
For home brew / wine making, this is the gold standard; effective and speedy every time and leaves no after-taste provided rinsed properly. Also removed stains from mugs etc.
on 19 May 2013
Many beer and wine brews, (and hundreds of bottles), have been kept clean with VWP in this house. To date I've not had a single bottle fail. I'm certainly not going to change a winning formula. It works. If you need a cleaner/steriliser this one will not let you down. Buy with confidence.
on 26 August 2013
I've tried lots of different cleaning products. Many of them give off a nasty odour whilst sterilising. This doesn't. It makes up a decent quantity of sanitizer too. It's the only one I'm using from now on....
on 2 May 2014
Used product previously with my home brewing and pleased with results. Been using this product ever since started my new hobby of home brewing.
on 13 June 2016
good stuff, use it for home brew and works well at cleaning other household items.. esp moldy bath matts .
on 2 June 2012
This is a great produce. It does what it says on the box and goes a long way! - great value.
on 6 August 2015
There is not much that it will not clean. We use it to clean tea/coffee stains in mugs.
One 5ml spoonful and some warm water a few hours soak and job done. As good as new.
Beware it might seem mild but it will take the colour out of materials if you are not careful.
I used to use it for sterilising brewing equipment - a job it did with ease.