on 5 December 2009
Very cute and even comes with a figure -yeah!!
very well thought out and nice and colourful.
My 7 year old will love it at christmas!
on 30 May 2011
My daughter loved this on receiving it. However within one day of my constructing the tent, it was collapsing just with normal play. The little animals and beds etc are still being used, however the tent has been relegated by the kids as too much trouble and unreliable.
on 12 May 2010
I bought this for my 6 year old daughter (although my 4 year old daughter also loves playing with it). She is just starting to get into Sylvanians and has been pleased with this camping set. I feel it is good value considering it comes with a character. It is very sweet, although my daughters have not really played with all the little bits, just the character, the tent and sleeping bag. Perhaps the more intricate pieces will get played with at an older age.
on 22 May 2011
what another lovely little addition to the sylvanian families. we brought this for my daughter, its brilliant to go with the caravan and car as you can take everyone on a camping trip

the set includes rabbit sister Ingrid Blackberry, a tent, sleeping bag, two stools, camping gas stove, kettle, rucksack, hurricane lamp, plates, cutlery and mugs.

you get loads of things for the camping trip, everything you would expect to take camping youself. sylvanian have thought of everything. what a brilliant little toy.
on 19 January 2010
Such a cute set! However not very strong as the headband broke as soon as my daughter tried to secure it on one of the creatures. The tent didn't fit the frame terribly well either. Despite being a little flimsy she really loved it and I would recommend it.
on 7 January 2011
My daughter brought this with her Christmas money to go with her new Sylvanian collection. It is lovely like all the Sylvanian bits and bobs. However, it didnt last a day as the tent frame snapped at the connector - too small to superglue! Daughter v.upset, please warn your little'uns if they insist on having it, needs to be treated with much care.
on 17 July 2009
Ingrid needs a friend to make camping even more fun but otherwise this is good value. Lots of clever things like the sand in the pail that turns out as a castle. Even better would be a double tent and equipment so that one of your other Sylvanians could camp with Ingrid. This Grandma bought the seaside set to go with it so that there is company but then the tent isn't big enough.

Who cares about being educational!!
on 22 February 2011
Lovely set. Tiny,tiny camping equipment. Lost the knife and fork straight away.
Fun toy. Looks great but extremely fiddley to keep all the bits together.
on 6 February 2014
Unfortunately the tent broke almost straightaway. It really is not up to the job. Any triangular structure like that has to be tough or little hands can easily break it. The granddaughter it was for particularly likes these little play sets and is, unlike her sister, very careful with them. She sets them out beautifully then plays with them for a long time.I am therefore quite sure it is a design fault and considering the price needs to be rectified.
A replacement was sent immediately BUT will it last?
on 29 January 2013
My daughter loved this christmas present. It was her favourite, however although a careful 5 year old, the plastic tent poles broke within 2 days of playing with it. I would return the set but she still enjoys it so we have taped up the plastic tent poles with insulation tape so the tent still looks like a tent and she can continue to play with it. I'm very disappointed with it, as I feel the tent would have broken with any child who played with it and Sylvanian families sets are not cheap, but this set - the tent particularly is basic and cheaply put together. To make up for this I guess you get the rabbit and extra's thrown in, but it comes across as shoddy.