on 9 December 2009
My daughter loves playing with these cute rabbits but I have had to take them back twice due to their fluffy tails shredding and coming off, very disappointing! when I bought these I was sure I was buying quality and now I'm reluctant to buy anymore of the families, my daughter is still loving them though.
on 2 August 2010
I got this for my daughter Amii as a present.We had brouht a dolls house a week before and she told me she needed Sylvanian figures. So I shopped around and the lowest price i found was £29:99! I couldnt believe th price on amazon! I brought them and it came withn 2 days, just in time for when her friends came for tea. They played wih them all afternoon.None of them are broken. I am now looking for a prezzie for her birthday and i have got my eye on the caravan and car set. But this time i know where to buy it from!!
on 12 May 2010
I bought this toy for my 7 yr old daughter's birthday. We were very disappointed because within minutes of her playing with the bunnies, two of the tails came off and one of the dresses fell apart. This is not the sort of quality one expects from Sylvanian Families and I doubt whether we'll buy any more of these toys.
on 15 April 2010
The rabbits are cute - but the tails falls off and the legs are too hard to bend. In my opinion, the quality is not nearly as good as for other Sylvanian Families stuff that we have. Had I known beforehand, I would have chosen another family.
on 7 December 2010
They are the best family for children who have just started collecting them. They are very good to broaden your imagination.
One thing that I frown upon is that the tails keep shredding off, but I don't really mind.
on 4 February 2011
I bought this as a christmas present, so I am not really sure about the ratings.
It was a good price, genuine article (I know there are alot of fakes about)
Glad I bought the 7 family set
on 11 January 2012
Delighted with product. Will stimulate childs imagination. Was not impressed with the packaging. Very squashed due to being posted out in an ordinary brown envelope. Would have returned it if it had not been needed for a birthday present within the next two days after delivery. Fortunately no rabbit was injured during its journey!
on 17 December 2010
This is a christmas present so I am unable to really say much as I have yet to see what my granddaughter thinks of it, but it was something she asked for.
on 6 December 2009
My 5 year old niece will love it. Is actually better than it looks on the picture, was expecting it to be bit cheap looking but actually v cute.
on 19 October 2013
I had these toys when i was young and buying them for my niece i find them just as enchanting!