5.0 out of 5 stars Sylvanian Family - Golden Labrador
Gorgeous little toys. My grandaughter age 6 adores them and she and her friends spend hours of imaginative play with them and other Sylvanian toys. Well made, lovely attention to detail. Excellent value and cheaper on Amazon than elsewhere.
Published on 10 Jan 2010 by BJ Warner

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the age advertised
I bought this for my 2 year old granddaughter because it was stated 0 - 24 months. On receipt it was over 48months because of the size of the animals. I will have to wait for 2 years before I can safely give it to her! :(
Published 9 months ago by Suzydev

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great success!, 20 Feb 2011
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Golden Labrador Family (Toy)
I bought this toy for my three year 0ld grand-daughter and she loves it. I have since bought further items of Sylvanian Family accessories and these have been equally popular.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun!, 27 Dec 2010
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Golden Labrador Family (Toy)
I got this for my 10 year old sister who is really fond of Sylvanian Families and she absolutely loves her Golden Labrador family. Not much I can say really as it was a stocking filler for her, but I think it's one of the loveliest family sets in the Sylvanian Families range and it's not that expensive compared to some others too. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sylvanian Families Golden Labrador Family, 10 Aug 2010
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Golden Labrador Family (Toy)
My three and a half year old daughter just loves them, stimulates really creative play

4.0 out of 5 stars Lab family, 24 Oct 2010
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Golden Labrador Family (Toy)
I bought this family to go with the car and caravan as you could also buy the twins to go in the car seats. When my granddaughter opened them, I think she would rather have had the rabbit family as thats what was on the box.Luckily her aunt and uncle gave her the rabbit family. She says that the lab family are Mum,Dad and Granny and Papa.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›