Price:£9.26+ Free shipping

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 11 November 2015
Not the first time I've used these and for a fire pit they really are fantastic. You don't have to open the packets which means all you need to do is throw them into the fire. I've found they work best if you manage to place them inside the fire, whether that be dropping them or placing them into the centre. That way it ensures the full effect is giving to the flames. When you do that you get fantastic colours. Blues and green flickering between the golden glow of the flames.
review image review image
on 27 January 2013
Whats not to like? Use these quite often, mainly in the fireplace, ie inside, tho it does leave a bit or a residue on the hearth. Our fireplace is granite and cleans up ok - wouldn't like to chance it on white marble in case it stained. You can of course use them outside in a chimonea for example, and not bother about any mess. Kids and adults love em, very restful to look at and lasts quite a while. Not sure how long exactly, cos I am usually relaxing with a glass of wine and not watching the time.
on 2 July 2014
Some reviews said only burns for ten mins but we put two on and sat there watching for over hour, only small area of colour but if u put 3 packs on, one each end and one in middle it covers much more, us parents and kids loved them sat happily watching for ages, fantastic if having friends round they loved it too.
on 30 September 2015
These sachets work really well. Very enjoyable to watch in the evening as the day turns into night.

Got some great photos, too!

Highly recommended.
review image review image
on 4 September 2015
These are magical for children at Christmas, I buy them all the time in the winter because the effect always surprises our visitors. You won't be disappointed. I use them on our open fire indoors and in the fire-pit in the garden. It lasts about an hour or so, depending on how much you poke about in the fire and I have used them with wood and coal fuel. Great for a 'Harry Potter' effect that will baffle anyone who hasn't heard of them.
on 2 September 2013
Great product popped three of these into a fire pit and envy body went wow. The coloured effect seemed to last for ages. It's worth noting two things when the sachets go into the fire they do smoke quite a bit for a couple of minutes probably as the packet burns away but it's nothing to bad. And you get a better effect the hotter the fire.but in general these are great will definitely be using again.
on 6 January 2014
The kids loved it, but it takes at least two to three packages (even on a small fire) to get the true desired effect. The colors lasted about 10 minutes or so.
on 18 November 2015
A friend bought some of these a while ago so decided to try them as we were away with friends and had an open fire, they were great the colours were vibrant and lasted for quiet a while would definitely recommend and will be buying again.
on 5 November 2015
I bought these for our fire pit at a family party. Initially I was not very impressed with the very slight glow of blue as I expected them to work immediately. Impatiently I put 5 on the fire. After about 10 mins we had a brilliant blue green fire that the children loved. The colours remained for a few hours, much longer than the time stated, although this may have been the amount i'd put on! Would buy again.
on 16 January 2016
Love them, I use these on the bonfire when celebrating the various festivals of the pagan calendar; my only gripe is, the packaging suggests multicoloured flames; when the colour is green and turquoise flames. Very pretty and entranced the children, I was just hoping for a bit more ooomph in terms of colourful flames.