4.0 out of 5 stars Good and big,but one zip broke quickly.
Published on 7 Aug 2010 by Yorda Smile

3.0 out of 5 stars bag
Great bag, fits everything i need. But the zip ripped easily and unfortunatly it doesn't have a handle on the top but other than that it is awesome.
Published on 10 Jan 2011 by I

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and big,but one zip broke quickly., 7 Aug 2010
This review is from: Bagbase Messenger bag (Luggage)
The bag is bigger than I thought it would be. It can easily fit in two/three A4 Ringbinder folders, which is a lot. The colour was the same as I expected from the description. The delivery was fast, efficient and free. The downside is that one of the zips broke after only a couple of uses of the bag; rather disappointing, but thankfully it is not the main pocket, but the front pocket's zip. Obviously, there are also two fasteners at the front, so it is still safe for the things inside the bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars get what you pay for, 9 Jan 2010
This review is from: Bagbase Messenger bag (Luggage)
Bought this for my son at college as the normal backpack was not big enough for his folders. Great for fitting all his college work into. At first glance it appears very basic and not worthy of a second look but having asked my son what he thinks I am pleased to say that he is more than happy. The strap seems to be hard wearing and has tolerated the overloading and manhandling that a typical student imparts on all he touches. It is quick and easy when accessing contents. It still looks as good as it did when I bought it a few months ago, so I would recommend this product as value for money. A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 29 Aug 2010
This review is from: Bagbase Messenger bag (Luggage)
Love this bag. It's big enough to hold all my stuff - including a huge hardback French dictionary and still has plenty of room. Sits on shoulder comfortably and the material is strong enough for the pretty heavy customising I had done on mine. Really glad I bought it. Delivered promptly and as advertised

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good value, 12 Jan 2011
This review is from: Bagbase Messenger bag (Luggage)
After using the product for almost three months I may say it has excellent quality. The value for what you are paying is absolutely worth it. I carry a folder, notebook, water bottler and a netbook inside. Although all this feels very heavy in just one shoulder the bag seems to handle it with no stress. There is just one issue. One of the strips rings tends to turn into vertical position instead of settle in horizontal position as it should be, I can't tell if this is a design defect or a defect for this particular bag. Either way a couple of stitches on the strip should fix this. Beside this excellent product for the money you pay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 12 Dec 2010
Andrew Wright (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bagbase Messenger bag (Luggage)
Good space to fit in 3 A4 folders and paper and a few books .
This is the mans hand bag .

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bag I've owned, 5 Jun 2012
This review is from: Bagbase Messenger bag (Luggage)
I've managed to break or damage a lot of bags after weighing them down with the books I need for college, but this bag hasn't even shown very many signs of wear after being used constantly since October. It fits everything inside, and the strap is very sturdy. There's plenty of room and the zip and flat are useful when it rains (which it does a lot) and none of my stuff has ever gotten wet.

I definitely recommend this to anyone who usually struggles to find a good bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars bag, 10 Jan 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag!, 3 Aug 2011
This review is from: Bagbase Messenger bag (Luggage)
For decades, I have fought against the encroaching darkness single handed; which has been made considerably more difficult as I have often had extraneous items to carry, such as untensils, mutated tools, and the ingredients for an impossible cake, all of which have tended to take up one, both or more of my hands. Three months ago, as I was emerging from a tunnel into the Oval Office of the White House in the parallel universe with which we are at war, it occurred to me that I could purchase a bag, which would free up one or more hands for my struggle against the shadowy forces of beyond. As I wandered through the electro-woods of Amazon, looking for the acorn that would grow to baggy oakness, I saw this little satchel-rabbit, and thought, "Yup." Yup indeed, for it possessed another function which I could use - it was a MESSENGER bag, and I like messages.

I unwrapped it, and then assembled it according to the instructions, taking care to say the incantations correctly as my Babylonian is rusty (although ironically, Rusty's Babylonian is excellent. But he is a traitor.) What can I say? Truly, veritably, it is as bag as bag can be. If it were a cat, it would be Bagpuss; If it were a hobbit, it would live at Bag End; if it were a ham-based board game, it would be Baggammon.

If there is a reservation, it is that the messenger functionality comes and goes. Mostly, if I shout into the emptiness of the Bagbase Bag, I can only hear the faint echo of my own voice and the static that is the leftover radiation from the big bang (in a big bag). Sometimes, rather than take my message out to the hidden troops that stand ready to fight against the Overlords, it transmits a message to me instead. A message from its own baggy brain. And this makes up for everything, for the Bagbase is a cheery and obliging fellow. Only yesterday it complimented me on my shoulder, via telegram. A mixed bag, but the mixture is of goodness and wonder.

5.0 out of 5 stars A decent, cheap messenger bag., 6 Jan 2011
This review is from: Bagbase Messenger bag (Luggage)
If you want a simple and cheap messenger bag, this product deserves serious consideration. I've used the product for several months and in that time it has held together well, and there are no signs of poor build quality. If you intend to use this as a laptop bag, you might also want to buy a neoprene case as there is no padding, but with padding it works well and can comfortably fit a 14" laptop. Good product, especially for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, wrong colour!, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Bagbase Messenger bag (Luggage)
Got the colour a bit wrong on this one I'm afraid... I ordered the Sky/French Navy one and got a fluorescent blue one with dark blue trimming. To be fair, it didn't really bother me in the slightest since the plain front was quickly covered in badges and patches ready for college the next morning.
The amount of stuff this bag holds is very impressive, and it hasn't broken at all! During the college year it has successfully held 3 full expandable files, 3 A4 hardback notebooks, a 1ltr bottle of water, 4 pens with refills, 2 pencils, a purse and a memory stick, and not a single sign of stress (on the bag's part. My back kills from lugging all that around!). I also use it to carry my laptop sometimes.
I am heading to Uni in September and I am not planning on buying another bag, since this one looks great (if a bit bright) and is holding together like new :)
The only negative I really have is that I didn't get the colour I originally wanted, but I've grown attached to this one so it's a non-issue now!

Bagbase Messenger bag in Black