5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, don't bother looking for any other product!, 8 May 2011
This review is from: Flexitol De-Odour Gel 85 g (Personal Care)
After trying and testing most of the foot deodorising products on the market, and believe me there are alot of products out there, this one is certainly the best and well worth the money. Not only does it work, it keeps feet fresh all day. It also combats dry skin, so no more cracked heels. It smells nice too. I used to buy this from Boots but for some reason they don't stock it anymore so I am glad I have sourced this through amazon. I now buy in bulk so I don't run out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to do the job, 8 Jun. 2013
S. C. Henderson (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flexitol De-Odour Gel 85 g (Personal Care)
This dries quickly and my feet feel refreshed when it first goes on. As I'm eager to get my footwear on, this has got to be a better alternative for me than spraying my feet with a water based foot deodoriser and putting footwear on wet feet.

My feet seem to stay smell free all day. I've checked my footwear before putting it to wash and there's no hint of cheesy feet on that so all in all, a successful product for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 9 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Flexitol De-Odour Gel 85 g (Personal Care)
I started working long hours on my feet (wearing trainers) a few months ago and so they began to smell and I found it really embarrassing :(. I bought this product and it does what it says it took about 2 days to notice the difference, I used it twice a day for about two weeks and then stopped, but my smelly feet returned a few days later.
Overall, it does what it says but it is not a permanent 'cure' as such. I personally don't use it anymore because my smelly feet left when I cut down my hours at work :)

Flexitol De-Odour Gel 85 g