5.0 out of 5 stars Orthaheel Insoles
I've used these insoles for a couple of weeks and really think they are the answer to my problem of heel pain. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to other sufferers
Published on 28 July 2010 by Tracy

3.0 out of 5 stars Painful
The product was in good condition and arrived as promised. However, they have practically destroyed my feet. Before I used them my knees had "repaired" themselves but these inserts have caused pain to my knees, more pain in my feet so that I feel like I am walking on boulders instead of my feet. Not good
Published 9 months ago by Valerie Brandon

5.0 out of 5 stars Orthaheel Insoles, 28 July 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars A very effective product!, 15 May 2012
Paul Madge (Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Orthaheel Regular Small 1 Pack (Personal Care)
I have very flat feet, suffer from heel pain and other residual issues, some resulting from a broken ankle last year. I have now been using these Orthaheel insoles for a number of months and they really make a huge difference to my comfort. They relieve the muscular tension in my heel area and provide support for my non-existent arches which means I can walk comfortably over long distances in the Sussex countryside. I also feel they help to adopt a more upright posture and give you more lateral stability.

This orthotic insole is made of a high density plastic foam with a fabric covering and there is a special cushion in the heel to mitigate impact when you walk. A few other pieces of information which might be helpful are;

- The suggested life expectancy is 12-18 months - although, I have found they last longer.
- They are much less prone to generate foot odour than many other insoles - this might be because their design covers around 2/3 of the foot rather than the whole, although, this does not impair their efficacy.
- I have found that it is better to buy a pair for each pair of shoes if you can afford it, I say this because they seem to mould themselves to a particular shoe design and work more effectively. (Genuinely, I have no connection at all with the suppliers or manufacturers of these insoles).
- Although they aren't stuck in place, because of their design, even if these insoles aren't in the right position when you put your shoe on, my experience is that within a few steps they naturally shift to the correct position.

In summary, a very effective product. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Something I have to wear!!!, 21 April 2010
This review is from: Orthaheel Regular Small 1 Pack (Personal Care)
After an appointment with a biomechanical podiatrist I was instructed to wear these orthaheel insoles. The product is great but they take a bit of getting used to because you can feel the "raised bit" at your instep - which is the whole idea!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 20 Dec 2012
This review is from: Orthaheel Regular Small 1 Pack (Personal Care)
These insoles are very comfortable. However, you need to be careful to orders the correct size. Luckily I had had a pair before so knew that I needed a size small, although my shoe size is women's 6-7. My husband also has a pair and is very pleased with his. I would definitely recommend these to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life-changing, 7 Jan 2012
Doc Barbara "Barbara Daniels" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Orthaheel Regular Small 1 Pack (Personal Care)
If you have plantar fasciitis and need insoles these will change your life. They are neat, comfortable and easy to slip from one pair of shoes to another. I have tried many other insoles and these are far superior. Expensive? - yes rather but well worth it. I no longer notice that I am wearing them. When I used others they slid around and became extremely uncomfortable after a while. But these stay in place for the day as well as being light and unobtrusive.

5.0 out of 5 stars shoe inserts, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Orthaheel Regular Small 1 Pack (Personal Care)
I have chronic tendonitis in both ankles. I read several product reviews and decided to try these. They are comfortable to use and are definitely helping in reducing pain. I plan to buy more and to use them as much as I can.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Orthaheel Regular Small 1 Pack (Personal Care)
We use these a lot for my son and I. They very quickly realign our knee and ankle joints, so any pain we experienced before wearing them goes very quickly. I didn't think we had fallen arches, but after visiting a physio, they suggested we try them. What a difference, thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Orthaheel Regular Small 1 Pack (Personal Care)
Fantastic product, so pleased to be free from pain, fits in most shoes including heels, important to wear both insoles, fully recommended,

3.0 out of 5 stars Painful, 2 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: Orthaheel Regular Small 1 Pack (Personal Care)
I ordered these for my Mum, she hurt her knee when on holiday and is seeing a physiotherapist, and these insoles were recommended to her as she has a problem with her feet too, she is very pleased with them

Orthaheel Regular Small 1 Pack