Size: 100g|Change

on 20 February 2013
I have only been using this for a week and it is by far the best moisturiser I have used for my psoriasis. It has already improved massively, and on some of the most stubborn areas too. I've ordered another today (just to make sure I don't run out at any point) and one for my niece, who also has psoriasis. Brilliant.
on 5 April 2015
Having used dovabet for 4 months with no improvement at all, this was a mildly hopeful, cheap purchase late at night. After two Weeks, the difference is honestly exciting me. Having scaly red dots all over your arms and elbows was driving me mad, this seems to work in two steps, initially it softened the flakey skin, making it pretty smooth and relieving the itching to some degree, then the redness fades. In two Weeks 90% of the crap on my elbow is gone and I couldn't be happier considering I was told by a fellow P club member that there is absolutely no cure out there. i'm honestly chuffed to bits with this cream, though two points to end on - as with most psoriasis treatments, what works for me may not for you, I don't use this for my scalp, alphosil does the job there, and also another point, my shins and calves are very badly affected, I've used this cream daily on my upper body to brilliant results, used it maybe every two or three days on the shins and the results aren't quite as good but this is to be expected, it does tame the redness though.
In all, I'd pay any amount of money for this stuff as it works for me, considering it's under a tenner, it's more than worth trying it. Highly recommended
on 19 January 2015
This stuff is amazing. I bought this to replace the awful Emuaid and found this to be far superior for my blistered and bleeding excema hands. It is only part of the cure as I have to combine creams and stay off of sugar but it sure makes a difference when the hands start itching.
on 1 December 2014
Brilliant product (as is the rest of the range)I've struggled with psorasis for years. Within a few uses I had more clear patches than ever before!! Yes you will have to keep up the regime the nature of psorasis it's that it usually returns if you leave it alone. Buy it buy it try it try it.its amazing and should be given on the nhs to everyone with this distressing skin condition
on 1 March 2014
The problem is, that most people with Psoriasis react in differing ways, this cream along with several others is supposed to replace Alphosyl HC - it does not , it helps, but it does not give the same relief.
on 11 March 2016
My girlfriend has suffered from psoriasis for many years and has never found anything that helps her reduce it / treats it. Her doctor prescribed Exorex lotion and we decided to purchase a moisturiser ourselves to help.

She has had psoriasis for over 30 years and has worked her way through many treatments from steroids to chinese teas.Exorex gets rid of psoriasis and keeps it off. I thoroughly recommend it to all those who suffer from this skin condition.
on 26 March 2014
I had bad psoriasis on my neck and some parts of my face near my nose. I hated it as it was embarrassing having dry,flaky, scaly red skin. It must be an allergy but when I used this it literally cleared it within 2-3 days. It comes and goes depending on the weather, or something I may have eaten etc, but as soon as I apply it early it prevents it from forming. would highly recommend.
on 28 January 2015
This is the first cream ever without containing steroids that actually really improved my psoriasis on my elbows- one word of note- you really need to apply it everyday for it to maintain its effectiveness, but its amazing at taking the roughness and unsightly redness away...
on 14 July 2015
I had really bad psoriasis on 90% of my legs and I've tried all the lotions and potions and steroid creams known to man but this is the only one to stop the constant itching and finally it's under control and now down to just 20% in just over a month so will defiantly recommend and use again
on 29 March 2016
I have been using this product for about 6 weeks. When I first used this product I was thought - 'what is it supposed to do?' I have used this after applying Exorex lotion. So, I apply the lotion, rub it in until it almost dries. Then I cover the area with the cream. My skin doesn't itch anywhere near as much as it has in the past. Is this the cream itself? Is it the combination? - or is it the lotion that has been applied initially?
I can't say for sure. But for me, I will continue using the lotion, followed by the cream.