5.0 out of 5 stars acne stick
totally love this for clearing up acne fast! been using it for years and as soon as i get a breakout - BAM - dab this on and hey presto! acne gone...ok maybe not that quick but definitely would recommend :-)
Published 12 months ago by Mrs. H. E. Wormald

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as I hoped for but will keep trying!
Not sure about this but haven't had it for too long - maybe I don't apply it as often as I should.. Will defo keep using it. It dries out skin around the spot.
Published 2 months ago by 1990

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars acne stick, 9 May 2014
Mrs. H. E. Wormald (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Witch Stick 10g (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing for getting rid of spots ive been using this ..., 1 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Witch Stick 10g (Personal Care)
amazing for getting rid of spots ive been using this for years. you feel one coming, rub it on and it will go or dry up. small to keep in your bag. the spot thing ever

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Witch Stick 10g (Personal Care)
Better than using clearasil, just rub on as much and as many times as you want, then you're sorted. Also the stick is quite long lasting (depends on usage really). So yeah overall witch reduces the size of spots within an hour or two and just keep applying to keep control and steadily remove outbreaks, application only takes a few seconds so it's quick and easy, I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loveeeed it!, 23 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Witch Stick 10g (Personal Care)
I don't even write reviews but this time I was really pleased with a product. My skin is not the worst out there but I tend to pop pimples a lot and left some enlarged damaged pores. This product is effective and I'm not just writing for this only but for the whole witch hazel anti-blemish series. When I first saw them I thought, God these are really cheap, I bet they don't to anything, but I was wrong! They're amazing for the skin! But heads up, I don't think this will do for the really prone to acne skins, just the ones that need a bit help clearing out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Witch Stick 10g, 11 Oct. 2009
Ms. J. Smith - See all my reviews
This review is from: Witch Stick 10g (Personal Care)
Very happy with this product,Im 41 and have open pores so still get spots.I cleanse morning and night then use witch stick,its very effective. My neibour had the same problem I gave here one too try she now uses it as wll as her 2 girles.

5.0 out of 5 stars my go to, 7 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Witch Stick 10g (Personal Care)
Such a nice little spot treatment and really easy to apply. I think it helps with my spots- I put it on any I see before I sleep every night and they rarely develop into anything worse

5.0 out of 5 stars reccomend 100%, 25 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Witch Stick 10g (Personal Care)
Brought this when I was younger & going through puberty & it worked very well, but after having my daughter my skin has Been quite spotty, so I remembered this & it works wonders :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Witch Stick 10g (Personal Care)
I have looked everywhere for a product that actually does as it claims in its write up and this item certainly did. Very pleased to have purchased it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Witch Stick 10g (Personal Care)
Love this , gets rid off spots really quick , always carry this in my bag perfect size , arrived in no time .

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay., 4 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Witch Stick 10g (Personal Care)
It does feel good on my skin and I did love how it goes from a dry lump into a kind of gel when it touches your skin but I didn't notice any difference on my spots, apart from perhaps it brought some of those 'still under the skin' spots to a white head overnight and made them easier to pop.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›