5.0 out of 5 stars cured me in weeks, 17 Dec 2010
This review is from: Orthaheel Regular Large 1 Pack (Personal Care)
i had problems with the arch of my feet i used these daily and i was totally pain free in about 5 weeks , these are so comfortable i still wear at work and i washed them too and apart from the material starting to peel they are fresh as when new

5.0 out of 5 stars A very effective product!, 15 May 2012
Paul Madge (Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Orthaheel Regular Large 1 Pack (Personal Care)
I have very flat feet, suffer from heel pain and other residual issues, some resulting from a broken ankle last year. I have now been using these Orthaheel insoles for a number of months and they really make a huge difference to my comfort. They relieve the muscular tension in my heel area and provide support for my non-existent arches which means I can walk comfortably over long distances in the Sussex countryside. I also feel they help to adopt a more upright posture and give you more lateral stability.

This orthotic insole is made of a high density plastic foam with a fabric covering and there is a special cushion in the heel to mitigate impact when you walk. A few other pieces of information which might be helpful are;

- The suggested life expectancy is 12-18 months - although, I have found they last longer.
- They are much less prone to generate foot odour than many other insoles - this might be because their design covers around 2/3 of the foot rather than the whole, although, this does not impair their efficacy.
- I have found that it is better to buy a pair for each pair of shoes if you can afford it, I say this because they seem to mould themselves to a particular shoe design and work more effectively. (Genuinely, I have no connection at all with the suppliers or manufacturers of these insoles).
- Although they aren't stuck in place, because of their design, even if these insoles aren't in the right position when you put your shoe on, my experience is that within a few steps they naturally shift to the correct position.

In summary, a very effective product. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Orthaheel, 7 April 2011
This review is from: Orthaheel Regular Large 1 Pack (Personal Care)
I ordered these for my son who has flat feet.
He is extremely pleased with them as they are very comfortable
and is considering ordering a second pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief of suffering, 12 Dec 2011
This review is from: Orthaheel Regular Large 1 Pack (Personal Care)
My husbands pleasure at receiving the pack was a delight to behold, and immediately placed it into his shoes. His heel pain has nearly disappeared now, and we are delighted with the rapid dispatch of the Orthaheel pack. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY PLEASED!!!, 16 April 2012
This review is from: Orthaheel Regular Large 1 Pack (Personal Care)
I bought this item in Boots East Grinstead. I found it painful to walk and just happen to be visiting my Chiropractor that same day. After some investigation he advised me and told me about a condition called heel spurs. I had not heard of this before.

I left the Chiropractor and decided to take a look around town. About 5 mins past and I was in so much pain it was unreal. I went into Boots and was advised by the shop assistant to buy these insoles because they had worked for her. So I did. It was instant, the pain was almost gone from the right foot. It does say to remove insoles if there is discomfort, leave for an hour then re-insert them. So I did. There was no more pain.

I was so happy that after a few days I started walking around with no shoes on, and had no pain. Not a good idea. It started to hurt again.

Today I am still wearing them. I do my stretching and icing and it seems to be going well.

My doctor has told me, it will take about 6-12 months to heal fully. But with resting and exercises it will heal.

They also fit into my low shoes as well as my trainers. A bit bulky for my healed shoes. So I guess I'll have to wear low shoes to that wedding invite.

Very Pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars leg pain, 3 Mar 2012
J. Turner (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Orthaheel Regular Large 1 Pack (Personal Care)
After I walked only approx 100 yards, I experienced a pain in small of back and down the whole of my right thigh. I read article which said this can be caused by ankle dropping inwards. Orthaheel has worked wonders and both areas are now free of pain provided I wear the Orthaheel in my shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Orthaheel, 9 Oct 2011
This review is from: Orthaheel Regular Large 1 Pack (Personal Care)
I ordered these for my son who has flat feet.
He absolutely loves them. Wears them all the time even during his gigs Said they were very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Dec 2012
This review is from: Orthaheel Regular Large 1 Pack (Personal Care)
A big help with joint problems if a little expensive. It is still a worthwhile purchase in spite of that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps keep my knees straight :-), 6 Dec 2012
This review is from: Orthaheel Regular Large 1 Pack (Personal Care)
Prompt delivery and product was as advertised in the photo. they could do with being a little more firm - for a longer life.

5.0 out of 5 stars On trial, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: Orthaheel Regular Large 1 Pack (Personal Care)
Received promptly; looks good and well made and fitted very neatly in my favourite shoes. Very comfortable to wear; time will tell if it will actually ease my sore heels.

Orthaheel Regular Large 1 Pack