Style Name: Unique Design 800ml|Change
Price:£5.29+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 19 July 2015
I'd definitely recommend these (for the reusable glass bottle, not the water) BUT I'd recommend you going to Asda or Tesco for them instead of using Amazon (I got 2 800ml bottles for £2 each from Asda - bargain!!!)

The water tastes like slightly stale tap water but I don't know of anyone who's bought one of these solely for the water!

The glass bottle is made of an excellent quality glass, very solid. It's also leak-free when lain down (full) in the fridge, and even shuck vigorously.

I bought these purely for the use of the bottle to make fruit-infused and/or detox water, and they've been very successful in that usage!

I would definitely recommend these, but buy from elsewhere for better value (at the time of posting this review, Amazon offers ONE 800ml bottle for £5.90)
on 17 June 2015
Really big glass bottle. No spillage.. I use it to infuse fruit for detox water and it's perfect 👌🏼 I've gone and bought another for my sister as she loves it. Well worth the buy and not even expensive!! Love it 😍
review image
on 27 March 2015
Lovely bottle use it to fill up with water also to monitor the amount of water i drink in a day. Oh and yes it is made of GLASS!!!
on 28 February 2016
I bought this just for the bottle. I love keeping water in my room so I can drink throughout the day but plastic bottles start smelling weird when I fill them up with tap water. Even washing them out regularly does not help. This glass bottle looks sleek in my room and is the perfect size. Does not break when I drop it on the floor and does not smell when refilled.
on 19 April 2015
okay so this was a little gift for someone who loves wasting money, who pays this much for water?? but the delivery was super quick and i got bubble wrap out of it- and there was some chocolates in the box. winning
on 15 January 2016
I ordered this for a relative and I'm impressed. Going to get one for myself!
review image
on 16 April 2015
The water was without a doubt the best I've ever tasted but the difference is only marginal. The bottle, on the other hand, is fantastic. It holds a huge 800ml, looks classy and is much more enjoyable to drink from than a plastic alternative.
on 12 September 2015
The glass is nice and thick. Water tastes great. I am reusing the bottle for putting fruit in with water. It was delivered ahead of time, with plenty of warning from the carrier. It was wrapped and protected well.
on 9 January 2016
Excellent buy and looks very classy! I am reusing everyday and this helps me to drink at least half of my required amount of water.
on 2 March 2015
GREAT water bottle!

huge. doesn't feel like im drinking 800ml! and lots of room to put fruit in too!