5.0 out of 5 stars Bag review
Good quality messenger bag. Looks excellent. Slim one, so don't expect to fit everything into it. My 14.1" laptop fits in nicely, but could propably also be used for a 15" laptop. No extra padding for the protection though. Happy with the bag. Very.
Published on 2 Mar. 2009 by Mr. Alfred Jingle

3.0 out of 5 stars Beauty but small
I bought this bag for a university course im on.

Its a gorgeous bag and looks damn good. The problem with it is its quite small and once a few books are in its done.

I use ring binders for each of my modules and so I was very disappointed when I couldnt fit one in this bag. You can just squeeze one in but then you cant close the flap.

If...
Published on 25 Nov. 2010 by RegularAmazonShopper

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag review, 2 Mar. 2009
This review is from: New Visconti brown leather laptop briefcase messenger bag 18516 (Luggage)

4.0 out of 5 stars As a Student / Laptop Bag, 14 Oct. 2009
Mr. C. H. Barlow (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I have no problem recommending this product. I've been using this bag virtually everyday for the past 3 weeks and I must say that I am very pleased. The design, materials and craftsmanship of this bag are excellent. I use this as a student, so i need (not always) carry the following: laptop, A4 notepad, books, pencil case, food and drink.

From a laptop bag point of view it's excellent. You have plenty of room to fit upto a 15" laptop (without a case) in the main compartment. I think the the laptop compartment was designed only for upto 13" models. I use a macbook pro 13 inside an iskin soho case. Therefore I can only fit this into the main case compartment, which is fine because there's plenty of room for other things.

There are a number of zippers which open to reveal well-sized compartments. These are particularly useful for storing newspapers, diary, passport, tickets etc.

I have two drawbacks: the first is when carrying my laptop it makes the bag heavy and the shoulder pad is not the most comfy, however this may wear-in after more use. The other is that the price is quite steep. I think it's good value for money and have no regrets in buying this product.

So if you're after a laptop / office bag to carry everything you need, and also with a bit of style then this is the bag for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 3 Dec. 2011
Cheaptech (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I've had this bag for 2 years now, and the leather still looks great - in fact it has more character now it has been worn in. It is still a smart work bag. It is very comfortable to wear. It fits my lunch, pens, paper etc inside. And an advantage of leather is that it has some water resistance so the contents don't get wet in a rain shower.
Just a couple of minor issues for me: firstly, I occasionally want to transport my laptop; this bag barely fits a 15" laptop, and if I put it in a laptop skin (since the bag is unpadded) then it is very tricky to get it in the bag and impossible to get anything else in alongside. If the bag was 1" longer it would make a massive difference. Secondly there is no grab handle on top of the bag, which would be useful at times.
Overall I'm very happy with it though, and expect it will last several more years yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather Satchel, 16 July 2009
Kearnee (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
Really great product, arrived promptly and was extremely well packaged!

Leather is of fantastic quality and very durable. you can defo tell the quality and i would have no problem recommending the product.

Bag was slightly darker than pictured but at the end of the day thats what you get with a product like this, each leather is diff so makes it more unique.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish/smart/useful, 14 Sept. 2009
LCN (Bedfordshire) - See all my reviews
I purchased this bag for my very fussy 21year old son. It ticked all his boxes. A quality item that should last for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain, 13 Oct. 2010
This is a very stylish practical bag made with real leather and the take home message is that it is a bargain.

I was looking for a shoulder bag that could be used to carry paperwork+laptop (13.3 inch) and that would also be nice to carry things in a night out in town. Basically that would be a practical bag with a fashion streak. Oh, and it had to be leather for durability and feel.

Looking for these kind of items (it must be noted that I live in Germany) the price was always upwards of 150 euros, at least the decent ones. This one (the brown one) feels nice when touched and looks great (my girlfriend said "it is very pretty and manly"). I can fit in the laptop, paperwork, wallet (it also has a small inside pocket for the mobile) and even a small lunch box. It is sturdy and has several compartments that are quite useful.

For the price it is a bargain!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great man's bag, 11 May 2011
I bought this for my boyfriend and he is pleased. It blends in with the rest of his wardrobe and his 13inch laptop (it could take a bigger one) and A4 pad fit in easily, with room for few other bits and bobs. The only possible issue is the pad on the shoulder strap, which is a bit uncomfortable - although he says it isn't really a problem. He has pushed it to the bottom of the strap and the strap alone is wide and soft enough not to cause any discomfort. Compared to an expensive Mulberry bag that my boss was given for Christmas, this bag holds is shape well, has better pockets and is more durable. All in all a happy customer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beauty but small, 25 Nov. 2010
I bought this bag for a university course im on.

If you want to look good and only need a few items in your man bag then this is the bag for you.

If you need to carry ring binders or a variety of books and even a laptop as well then you need to look for a different bag.

It is a sexy bag though....

4.0 out of 5 stars Great laptop bag, 3 Sept. 2011
I agree with someone else who mentioned that the strap doesn't offer much padding, but apart from that this bag is great. Well made, two compartments one for my 13" Macbook Pro and another for papers, plus a couple of other little compartments.

Was looking for a smart laptop bag that doesn't look like a laptop bag and this fits the bill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect!, 1 Nov. 2010
I have been looking for a work bag for ages and finally found this on Amazon . The bag lives up to all its rave reviews and I just know it will last me for ages. I move around quite a bit and this bag allows me to take a good mix of gadgetry and paper. (netbook, mp3,blackberry, hard copy notebook and other bits ).
So impressed with it I then ordered another smaller Visconti bag for normal day to day when I dont need all the kit with me.A great bag which I fully recommend if you travel for your work and have to carry a fair bit of stuff around.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›