5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but very cheerful!
I bought this charm to go along with a Chrysalis bracelet, based on reviews. Was a bit sceptical as it's lower priced than other charms but on receiving this I am so pleased I chose this one. Comes boxed in lovely black jewellery-type box and being solid all around with a hollow middle you'd not expect it to feel as solid as it does. Would definately buy again.
Published on 26 Nov 2009 by Ms. Sl Perkins

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell to bits instantly, very disappointed.
I was encouraged to buy this charm by the effusive and enthusiastic reviews below, so was very disappointed when my charm arrived and fell to bits as soon as I tried to clip it to my bracelet.

I felt this product was poor quality and not worth the money. Sorry.
Published on 22 Dec 2009 by Jane M. Cox

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but very cheerful!, 26 Nov 2009
Ms. Sl Perkins (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ornami Silver Ladies' Filigree Heart clip on charm (Exclusive to Amazon) (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars charm for my 18th, 5 Nov 2009
i ordered this heart to go on a charm bracelet which i recieved on my 18th and it really outshines the other brand name and expencive charms, its really unique and beautifully delicate, much nicer thab shown in the image, would recommend it to anyone wanting a stunning charm for a bracelet.

5.0 out of 5 stars I want the necklace to match now, 19 Feb 2009
Well made and feels quite strong even though it is actually puffed out so it is hollow in the middle.

Mine is clipped onto a charm bracelet with lots of other charms at the moment but it would look good just as a single charm.

I am very happy with it, it looks more delicate than it actually is and I think it is better than it looks in the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Asolutely beautiful, 24 Aug 2009
It arrived well packaged in a small jewellery box, the type you get earrings in. The heart is about 1.5 cm in size without the clip, with clip it is about 2.5 cm long. It fits my charm bracelet perfectly and adds a graceful aspect to my charm bracelet. It is hollow in the center but the charm is of good weight and is very strong so i'm not worried about it with my other charms. The clip is just a standard clip which is actually the same type of clip on my other charms and bracelet so it matches well. Very good charm, matches with anything, and for that price, bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars A charm for my more girly days, 10 Feb 2009
M. Bray "Mia" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Having admired my colleagues filigree heart necklace that matches this charm i couldn't resist, as the image doesn't do it justice at all. Unlike a few of the other charms i've bought this charm is solid (if that's what you call it - complete on both sides)with a hollow middle allowing it to catch the light nicely and be a kinda celtic cute without being the queasy heart type of product that you get so much of on the run up to valentines.

The heart itself is approx 12mm long (24mm including clasp), 13mm wide and 5mm deep which is a good size, and the same size as those on the pendant and earrings it seems, i'm not personally quite that girly but it suits my friend well. I wear it mostly on my Chrysalis black onyx bracelet with the silver skull (in my other reviews) as i like bracelets with one charm but it looks stunning on my other bracelets too and completely changes in look when you put it with pearls rather than black.

I've actually now bought a second with the black pearl bracelet which made a great gift for my mum as it looks a lot more petite and feminine, so it completely changes the look.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell to bits instantly, very disappointed., 22 Dec 2009
Jane M. Cox (UK) - See all my reviews

I felt this product was poor quality and not worth the money. Sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 17 Jun 2009
This charm is excellent value. It is nestled amongst my much dearer Thomas Sabo charms and no-one knows the difference! Looks better in the flesh and more delicate than it is. Would make an ideal present for any occasion.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - flimsy!, 12 April 2011
This was bought for me a couple of weeks ago. The heart is OK - looks like it does in the photograph and the catch that attaches it to a bracelet was also fine. The weakest link (literally) was the small loop of silver between the two - hardly thicker than a hair. It broke the second time I wore it and I therefore lost the heart :(
Curiously, the item came packaged with a second spare link - just as flimsy as the first. What do they expect you to do with it when you have already lost the heart?

Spend a few pounds more on something more substantial - at least you should have it for longer than a couple of days.

4.0 out of 5 stars Silver Filigree Heart Charm, 29 April 2009
Mrs. M. L. White (U.K.) - See all my reviews
I absolutely adore this Filigree range of jewellery, I bought the necklace and earrings as a gift for my best friend, I loved it so much that I purchased a set for me and my daughter and now bought 5 of the charms to give to others. The charm looks much better then the photo's, a very nice made piece of jewelery which will suit all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars CHARMING, 27 Mar 2009
Ms. Sarah Clifton (Cleethorpes, UK) - See all my reviews
A lovely little piece, looks fab on bracelet. Also good pressies for friends birthdays. Worth the money. Also bought the earings and necklace to match. Very good buy !!