5.0 out of 5 stars Money Well Spent
This is a fantastic piece of kit!

It is now the only mug I use. I take it to work with me and use it during the commute. I use it at my desk when I'm in the office and even when I'm at home.

As some other reviewers have mentioned, it is not 'leakproof' but it is definitely splash-proof.
I've done some serious miles with this bad-boy now and...
Published on 13 April 2010 by T. Gale

3.0 out of 5 stars nice mug - shame about the lid!
We found this to be a sturdy travel mug that keeps drinks hot for a reasonable period. The big drawback is the lid which is press on only and does leak if tipped. A screw lid that was water tight would make this a really good mug.
Published on 15 July 2011 by claire.sidebottom@btinternet.com

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Money Well Spent, 13 April 2010
T. Gale (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thermos King Stainless Steel Travel Mug, Blue, 450ml (Kitchen & Home)
This is a fantastic piece of kit!

I've done some serious miles with this bad-boy now and that lid has saved me from some serious dry-cleaning bills.
I've kicked it over, recovered it quickly and been left with just a few drops of tea to wipe up more than once.

It holds about 2 mugs worth of liquid and keeps it hot for 2-and-a-bit hours.
This is more than enough time; let's face it, if you've not drunk your cuppa in 2 hours, you're not going to anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, but hot just for 1 hour :(, 18 Mar 2011
The product is not so bad, very nice design, great quality materials, it keeps your coffee hot just for 1 hour... Contigo vacuum travel mug is the best one I can recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice mug - shame about the lid!, 15 July 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Thermos Mug, 19 July 2010
A really excellent mug for keeping your drinks hot. I Cant fault it i drive a lorry and this mug is brilliant, if anyone who drives a DAF CF and considering buying a mug then buy this mug it fits perfect in the rubber cup holders and you wont be dissapointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not worth the money I paid for it!!, 15 Sep 2011
I bought this item to use in the car because I travel a lot and within a week of using it it started leaking around the lip of the mug. I understand that the mug is not 100% leak proof but I didn't expect it to dribble all over my chin when drinking from it either. The lid lifts up slightly because of the steam from the boiling coffee and that is where it leaks (around the lid seal and the top of the mug) I paid £10 for this mug and it doesn't stand up to the travel mug I have just bought (which was a third of the price of this one) and it has no leaks when drinking from it. The brill thing is that it has a screw type lid.

3.0 out of 5 stars Travel Mug, 6 Oct 2009
J. Mcmillan (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The design features of this product have been let down due to the lid not being leakproof, surely this can be achieved at little extra cost. This product has been designed with 'Travel' in mind and therefore being leakproof should have been the main design feature.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good purchase, 6 Oct 2009
Thibaut Dupre (Paris, France) - See all my reviews
Great design and very convenient, I'm just sad it's not leakproof (but it's mentionned so I'm not blaming anyone).

3.0 out of 5 stars Insulated mug, 27 Feb 2014
CW (Argyll, UK) - See all my reviews
A clunky design but it does keep drinks hot. I think it could do with a wider base. It's ok on a table top but in my campervan I like to put my cup on the floor carpet and it's a bit unstable.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's OK ish..., 15 May 2013
Looks good but does not maintain the tea/coffee warm for more than 45min. But the major problem is that the little lid is terrible and leaks simply from walking with it. So not even think of taking it in my bag...

2.0 out of 5 stars Thermos King - more like a pauper, 21 Mar 2013
I purchased this item as the tags indicated that liquids would be kept hot for over two hours, however on first use I found the liquid was almost cold within 1 hour 10 mins - not what I was wanting / expected

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›