5.0 out of 5 stars JT - Say no more!
What can you review about an MP3 download? It fit me AND the wife perfectly. All of my friends commented on how well it suited me but I won't buy this particular one again!
Published on 29 Aug. 2011 by BFG

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't use Amazon for mp3 downloads - they'll drive you mad
I'm going to put this review on each of the twenty five mp3 downloads I bought yesterday. Frankly, for anyone considering using this Amazon service, DON'T. It will drive you round the twist. It has to be one of the most ridiculous systems ever devised and so irritating that I'm still fuming even after counting to a hundred.

Basically, you buy the song/tune, it...
Published 3 months ago by Mr Bean

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't use Amazon for mp3 downloads - they'll drive you mad, 26 Nov. 2014
This review is from: You Can Close Your Eyes (MP3 Download)

Basically, you buy the song/tune, it sits in your 'Library' but you can't download it - everytime you try you get a message telling you to install the Amazon Music system - even when you've already installed it! If you try from within the selfsame software, it then tells you login again even when you have an Amazon account.

Honestly, if you've used Itunes - as I have because I bought an Ipod - then stay with it as it's like most of Apple's software, well-designed, not like this Amazon rubbish.

5.0 out of 5 stars JT - Say no more!, 29 Aug. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Oct. 2014
This review is from: You Can Close Your Eyes (MP3 Download)
One of my fovourite songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Nov. 2014