5.0 out of 5 stars Vans Lite!
I bought these in Steeple Grey...
I really love these Vans, because they're extremely comfortable, light and much slouchier than other Vans which can feel quite heavy and restricting due to them being made for skateboarding! I'm sure these would also be great for skateboarding too, as long as you're experienced!
The color of these were exactly what I wanted and...
Published on 18 Feb. 2011 by Ms. L. J. Braisby

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
The delivery of this item was prompt and as promised. However the quality and manufacture of the shoe was disappointing. Having been a previous owner of a similar pair of shoes from Vans I thought I knew what to expect.

Published on 15 May 2012 by Charles

5.0 out of 5 stars Vans Lite!, 18 Feb. 2011
Ms. L. J. Braisby "leigh" (Doncaster, South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vans Unisex-Adult Authentic Lo Pro Traines (Shoes)
I bought these in Steeple Grey...
The color of these were exactly what I wanted and I love the "Vans Off The Wall" logo on these, it looks very sweet!! The sizing on these is perfect also.
Will definitely be buying more of these in different colors, an awesome shoe for us Ladies!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware The Colour, 11 April 2010
This review is from: Vans Unisex-Adult Authentic Lo Pro Traines (Shoes)
I bought these in Azalea/True White, which looks like a very deep pink/red colour in the image above, but when they arrived, they were in fact very bright pink. I probably wouldn't have bought them if I'd known, but it's turned out to be a happy accident as I do love them. Just beware that in the case of this colourway at least, you may not get exactly what you're expecting!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 7 Aug. 2012
E. Jackson (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vans Unisex-Adult Authentic Lo Pro Traines (Shoes)
Received this item two days before predicted date, perfect condition both inside and out the box - Perfect colour (black and white) Saved a lot of money as opposed to buying them in a store!! Can't rate them enough!! Very happy :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 16 Dec. 2014
Great for everyday wear, so comfortable and great purchase, ended up purchasing 4 more pairs of vans to date

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 22 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Vans Unisex-Adult Authentic Lo Pro Traines (Shoes)
Came only one day late and in the "vans of the wall" too. They look exactlly like the ones on the website. They're really sturdy and comfy, although not quite sure whether the rain suits them. All round great product, really happy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 15 May 2012
This review is from: Vans Unisex-Adult Authentic Lo Pro Traines (Shoes)

The very first time I wore the shoes out the whole of the top of my foot was cut by the lower part of the tongue in the shoe which had particularly sharp edges. This was of particular concern since the shoes were white and the blood from my foot has now stained the top of the trainer.

Once allowing my feet to heal and using a nail file to file away some of the sharp edges inside the shoe I attempted to wear the pair again. However this time i wore the trainers in the rain and due to the inadequate grip I fell flat on my face bruising both knees. Not only we're the jeans ruined but the rain meant that the dried blood on my shoe soaked through and ruined another pair of socks.

I was extremely disappointed with these shoes since I like the style and have had a pair before but these did not seem to be of the same quality. I would urge others not to make the same mistake.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, thanks!, 5 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Vans Unisex-Adult Authentic Lo Pro Traines (Shoes)
Had to return these shoes to Amazon as my mum ordered them for me without even asking me first. Not only are they plimsolls (we haven't needed to wear them since primary school), but they weren't even the right size! I have also just noticed whilst writing this review, they are women's shoes! Really?! C'mon! Honestly sometimes I actually think she just wants me to get beaten up at school.

I have given the shoes 3 stars because I like the name 'Vans', which reminds of the big red Royal Mail van my dad used to drive before he left us.

Vans Unisex-Adult Authentic Lo Pro Traines