on 22 April 2012
This will be my conditioner for life! After years of frizzy hair and zillions of products I stumbled upon the Deva curls site and thank goodness for that. Leaves my curls hydrated,defined and shiny. It's also perfect for colour treated hair. Unlike other conditioners where I needed half a bottle and still struggled with my comb, this product goes a long way. Definitely recommend it!
on 10 August 2014
Best conditioner I have ever tried, really hydrating and does everything it claims to do. Love all the Devacurl products, only wish I had found them sooner! This particular product came in salon size but with no pump top for some reason. All other products in this size usually have pump top making them much easier to use.
on 31 May 2014
Used one conditioner first then moved onto this product for coloured hair.
Would recommend as it is a bit thicker and moisturises well. My hairdresser has commented on how much better the condition of my hair is since using this product.
Would recommend it to all who have dry, frizz prone hair.
on 20 September 2013
this product would go with me to a desert island! It not only does the trick of conditioning beautifully but also smells utterly divine. I also use a bit as a leave in after rinsing and it leaves no residue on my curls.
on 22 March 2014
First bought this conditioner in January and nearly at the bottom of the bottle now. It makes it easy to detangle my curls and I can really feel that my hair is softer directly after using it. I no longer have to put leave in conditioners or moisturisers in my hair because this keeps it in great condition. Good price considering the size of the bottle, I'm happy with how long it's lasted. I use it after the deva curl no poo shampoo and before the light defining gel and get soft, healthy well defined curls. Will definitely buy this again and again
on 9 December 2014
Completely different from any other conditioners I've used (and they were many!). It leaves my coloured curls hydrated, defined, smooth and shiny. I like specially the scent and texture of this product.
on 12 March 2014
You see results with this non alcohol conditioner almost immediately after using a few times. Leaves hair conditioned and you can also leave in during the summer months for extra conditioning.
on 16 February 2014
Wonderful range of products for difficult to manage curly and frizzy hair. I won't use any other products on my hair now. For the first time, I love having curls!
on 27 March 2014
Lovely smell, well packaged, delivery in time. There it ends. If you're looking to condition coarse curly hair, give this one a miss, I use it only as a detangler with a wide toothed comb before my real conditioner.
on 12 March 2016
I'm not at all sure that this is a genuine Deva Curl product. It looks wrong, it smells wrong, it feels wrong on my hair, it doesn't emulsify when thinned with water and now it has given me a rash.

See one answered question