5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without it!
Published 24 months ago by Seeking beauty

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive Mistake.
Lovely smell, well packaged, delivery in time. There it ends. If you're looking to condition coarse curly hair, give this one a miss, I use it only as a detangler with a wide toothed comb before my real conditioner.
Published 23 days ago by Anneryan2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without it!, 22 April 2012
This review is from: Deva DevaCare One Condition No-Fade Utlra Creamy Conditioner 946ml (Misc.)
This will be my conditioner for life! After years of frizzy hair and zillions of products I stumbled upon the Deva curls site and thank goodness for that. Leaves my curls hydrated,defined and shiny. It's also perfect for colour treated hair. Unlike other conditioners where I needed half a bottle and still struggled with my comb, this product goes a long way. Definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous conditioner for curly hair, 20 Sep 2013
this product would go with me to a desert island! It not only does the trick of conditioning beautifully but also smells utterly divine. I also use a bit as a leave in after rinsing and it leaves no residue on my curls.

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive Mistake., 27 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The best conditioner, 22 Mar 2014
First bought this conditioner in January and nearly at the bottom of the bottle now. It makes it easy to detangle my curls and I can really feel that my hair is softer directly after using it. I no longer have to put leave in conditioners or moisturisers in my hair because this keeps it in great condition. Good price considering the size of the bottle, I'm happy with how long it's lasted. I use it after the deva curl no poo shampoo and before the light defining gel and get soft, healthy well defined curls. Will definitely buy this again and again

4.0 out of 5 stars No alcohol conditioner, 12 Mar 2014
You see results with this non alcohol conditioner almost immediately after using a few times. Leaves hair conditioned and you can also leave in during the summer months for extra conditioning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting, 10 Mar 2014
Bought after reading the book! Lovely product, great smell. It is expensive but seems to be lasting for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars In love, 27 Feb 2014
I have been going natural for 3 Months now using the Curly Girl regime. I have tried (at great cost) many other conditioners and can honestly say, that for me, this is brilliant. Smells delicious, moisturises brilliantly, and well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars For curly hair., 16 Feb 2014
Wonderful range of products for difficult to manage curly and frizzy hair. I won't use any other products on my hair now. For the first time, I love having curls!

3.0 out of 5 stars Product ok but size misleading, 22 Oct 2013
I thought this would be in a large size (946ml), hence the price, but when it arrived I was thoroughly disappointed as it is the normal 355ml size. A complete rip off!

ARRAY(0xa9655330)