5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as gift!
Great clock with a great retro look! Love the added bonus of the timer at the bottom! - Bought as a gift and she loved it!
Published 9 months ago by Jacob Crow

2.0 out of 5 stars timer poor quality
This clock/timer looks nice, retro, 2 functions in one etc. Sadly the timer is poorly constructed and I snapped the knob off after a couple of uses. I wedged it back on but it finally gave up the ghost after a couple of months. I'm looking for a new timer, and saw my old one - hence the review!
Published on 2 Aug 2009 by Amy Brown

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars timer poor quality, 2 Aug 2009
Amy Brown (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Acctim 21592 Kitchen Time Wall Clock, Cream (Kitchen & Home)

1.0 out of 5 stars Wall clock, 1 Mar 2013
The clock just would not work for longer than 15mins. Really loved the look of it. Would love to own one if it would only work. Dare not risk ordering it again in case the same thing happens. Had purchased this for my son, but when I first saw it was going to order a second one for me. Instead of which the first clock would not work correctly.Was I just unlucky. Wish I knew of a shop on the High Street that sold this clock then I would get one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 8 Jan 2014
I loved the look of this clock but I should have guessed at the price that it wouldn't last long. It stopped keeping time after 2months, I thought It was possibly the battery so changed it, but have since found out the problem was the hour hand slips back to the 6. I have tried to tighten the hands which only works for about 24hrs as it works loose again. Cant be bothered to send back for replacement as more bother than the clock is worth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as gift!, 1 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you, 28 Nov 2013
thank you I was looking for a cream wall clock to go with all my other cream things in the kitichen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 Nov 2013
I would recommend to a friend, but don't rely on the timer as it doesn't always go off and can be difficult to hear. But great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Acctim Kitchen Clock and Timer, 16 Nov 2013
Very clear dials, doesn't take up much space and very practical in every way. The colour was the nearest one to match the kitchen décor, but not the ideal shade, but the other choices (black or red) would not have suited. Not a particularly elegant design.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 3 Nov 2013
Looks good,timer not very loud but ok as a clock well I know what time it is now very nice

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice item not the greatest of quality timer though., 27 Sep 2013
This is a really nice item which goes really lovely in our new cream kitchen. The only thing I'm not so keen on is the timer which only gives a short buzz once. If I'm not in the kitchen then i don't hear it. It does however time very well for up to an hour and everyone comments on how unusual and lovely it looks. The style of it is fantastic.
I would reccamend but not for the timer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 15 Sep 2013
I bought this for my kitchen & it is perfect. Looks very good above metro tiles. Lots of friends have commented on it saying how good it looks.The price is very good as it looks more expensive than it is

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›