on 11 January 2012
These really are excellent guitar leads,they are hard wearing, and they have moulded plugs so there is no chance of cables pulling out of the plugs.
I have bought cheaper leads in the past but they dont last,this is the second one i have purchased the first one i bought about 2 years ago and is still like new in excellent condition and is used almost daily,they are well worth the money,i think the best lead i have had,also excellent soud quality no hiss or buzz,you will not be disapointed with this lead.
on 31 March 2011
I recently got into playing guitar and the cable I was using was actually awful! I don't have much money to hand so I bought this and it does the job perfectly and makes the sound so much better! I've tried a few of my brothers cables ranging from £5 to £40 worth and this one definitely comes out best as it is flexible, durable and virtually eliminates crackling. And of course there's the lifetime guarantee. You can't really go wrong if you're looking to spend less on a decent cable.
on 18 November 2013
After using Fender 'California series' cables, Fender custom shop tweed cables and various other cables that broke easily, I bought these cables as the reviews were good. And these are fantastic cables. No noise interference, great shielding low capacitance so all the tone and dynamic of the sound is transmitted whereas cheaper cables lose the sound. Other cables also have lots of background noise whereas these have none even when using headphones it's unnoticeable. I use a 50's classic telecaster and an Orange micro terror and once using these cables the difference is staggering compared to Fender cables.
on 3 September 2015
I had to return the set of these leads as one of the leads was faulty and was breaking up the signal chain on my pedal board. Moreover, over the years I found Planet Waves cables very unreliable in general. Despite life time warranty I only managed to get replacement for one faulty (3m) lead. The second warranty claim on another (3m) cable was ignored by the company despite wasting time writing email, taking photos etc. The third lead that broke under light use was the 6m one I bought a while ago, which I won't even waste time to make the warranty claim on. Despite looking good and solid PlanetWaves product don't live up to the premium price you pay for them.I found the cheaper the Stagg cables more reliable, in fact never had issue with those.
review image
on 27 January 2014
Other than saying they provide great sound quality and a lifetime guarantee, "bendy" makes these patch leads an epic life saver. You can bend them, shape them, anyway you want them. Ideal if you don't have much space, or when the buggers have put the power input right next to the jack input the f*!&*rs. You know who you are!

Pack of three. Comes in different sizes. Great price. Every single cable of mine, from patch to speaker is a Planet Wave and I've never had a single malfunction. I still use two I bought 8 years ago. Say no more.
on 26 July 2010
Bargain price, good length, right angled and good brand. It makes a good connection and has low noise. Apparently has a life time guarantee, I don't know about that though.

Good cable
on 15 February 2012
I was delighted with the quality of the cable. It has a very flexible outer casing that does not kink but bends very easily and lies flat on the floor as I wander around and play. It has a lifetime guarantee. The moulded plug at each end is very firmly attached to the cable and there is no movement between it and the cable. I even tried removing the plug from my amplifier by pulling the cable (a method of removal I never use)and there was no sign of movement or stress. I think this product is very robust and would buy another without hesitation.
on 26 April 2016
Having previously bought the 10foot straight cable and that being a heavy weight good quality cable I thought I'd buy the right angle one to go with it. Bad idea, this is a very thin flimsy cable that has no insulation. If u knock the cable (or flick it) the noise is heard through the amp. Every movement of the cable generates noise through the amp, it's really poor. D'Addario cables (which this one is) are so very poor quality, it's £7 going straight in the bin, total waste of money! My advice - do not buy this cable!
on 5 January 2015
Its a good quality cable. But for gigging and bedroom use I've actually gone to using staff cables now. They are no better then these but sound similar in quality to my ears and in the way they last and at a cheaper price. Also these are moulded so can be hard to fix.
Bare in mind these are the cheapest low end planet waves cable and it may be worth spending extra on the american stage which are really good quality.
Also if you are at home and in a small space, by a 3m cable it sounds 2 time better!
on 18 January 2016
The feel like good quality items and they did the job of patching my sons pedals together but only 4 stars for a very simple reason. The plugs are very bulky, they project from the side of the pedal and prevent you from putting the pedals close to each other. Dont get me wrong you can get them pretty much close enough by butting the input right up to the output or another, and I guess it depends of the pedal board / layout you are using.... Just something to be aware of.

See one answered question