4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Strap
This is a good quality guitar strap and arrived on time. It was bought as a present for my 9 year old grandson and he loves it. The only negative comment I have is that it said a chord was included, but there wasn't one.
Published on 25 Dec 2012 by Barbara

1.0 out of 5 stars bad service
Despite being advertised as sold through Amazon, ours came from Rich tone Music. We were sent the normal guitar strap without the locking ends and despite complaining that we would not have time to send it back and get a replacement before Christmas nothing was done.
Published 11 months ago by Darren Flowers

1.0 out of 5 stars bad service, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: Planet Waves Joe Satriani Planet Lock Guitar Strap - Skull N Bones (Electronics)
We gave our son the normal strap and since he's had it the strap has come loose twice; my eight year old son now has a broken toe. I would have liked to leave a review of the locking guitar strap as I'm sure it would have been great, that's why I ordered it. If you are buying this item for a child my advice would be don't buy the one that doesn't lock and make sure your item comes from Amazon as response times and attitudes can differ greatly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Strap, 25 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars top strap, 14 Jun 2014
Love it nice and comfy with plastic ends that lock on to the guitar and do not rip and fail like some others

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a Joe fan anyway, 24 Mar 2014
Its dead easy to fit and the material the strap is made from is very comfortable and it helps me play like Sats

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and solid, 13 Feb 2014
I was surprised by this, it is far more solid and better made than it appears in the photos. It is a good alternative to buying and fitting strap locks. You do need to be wary if you have large strap pins (regular sized ones fit fine) or if you like a particularly long strap.

For detailed info and imagery I did a full video: Amazon 'helpfully' removed the link to the video, but I'm sure you will find it if you search on You Tube for: Planet Waves "Planet Lock" Locking Guitar Strap Review

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really universal..., 30 Oct 2013
P. Vandevenne -. Datarescue (Belgium) - See all my reviews
Didn't fit our Epiphones. Nothing a dremel could not address, but it would be nice to have some kind of compatibility list.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 18 Sep 2013
I was in doubt to buy this item, but i'm proud of buying it. The material is good enough and it suits perfectly on me and in my guitar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic strap, great design, 20 Jun 2013
A. Warwick (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
I think the idea of locking straps is very sensible given how easy it is for normal straps to come off the guitar pins and the guitar to hit the stage with a resounding crunch. However the traditional method of removing the pins and replacing them with custom ones is a bit of a pain. This strap design is so simple but so effective, gives you the same safety as a traditional locking strap but without any need to alter the guitar. Would thoroughly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed as I received standard strap instead of locking type, 6 Nov 2014
Bit disappointed as I received standard strap instead of locking type.Kept it rather than have the hassle of sending it back.
Silver Fox.