5.0 out of 5 stars Great Strap
Gorgeous looking strap, reminds me of the band Blood of Kingu. Fits my Fender securely and it looks and feels like it has great build quality. Well well well worth the price.
Published on 25 Jun 2012 by Pyro Stick

3.0 out of 5 stars Only fit some types of guitar, it does not ...
Only fit some types of guitar, it does not fit a Flying V guitar, because the higher strap pin is on the back of the guitar. That should be clear on the package or they should fix this issue.
Published 25 days ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but....., 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Planet Waves Planet Lock Guitar Strap - Voodoo (Electronics)
This strap looks good and the quality seems excellent, but....
I could not fix one end on to the button at the fret end of my new guitar. The button was placed on the thicker part of the shaft near the box (sorry about the terms used- I am renewing my acquaintance with the guitar after 30 years). So I went back to the shop to ask for advice. I was told that the button could be replaced or I could `tie it on with a strong shoelace'. Neither was acceptable to me. So, I bought the small leather button strap, again from Amazon, for a few quid and it seems to work fine.
So, this strap is a 5star article, if it fits your guitar but be aware it does not fit all -- mine is a straight forward Freshman accoustic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Strap, 25 Jun 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but it could be so much better, 15 July 2014
Great design,great locking system....................but it could be more comfortable needs some padding over the shoulder area which i will have make myself. Other worries would be the longevity of the plastic locking system ? will it last, maybe it will we'll see.
would be perfect if a. it was about an inch wider for comfort
b. had some padding and the material had a little more grip
c. the locking system was more sturdier maybe metal or thicker plastic
I would pay another 10 to 15 euro if it had these extras. Maybe they will bring out a deluxe version.

Love the voodoo design

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful strap, 6 Jan 2014
this is a good looking, strong strap which locks on to the guitar knobs, the red on black voodoo pattern looks great with my Vintage Les Paul (copy) guitar, very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars JOY, 31 Dec 2013
I've mucked about for years chasing the holy grail of straplocks, all have had their failings (and costs), but I think I've found it at last.Quick, simple and no changing strap buttons or cumbersome lumps of hardware swinging around on the end of the strap to ding your precious axe's paintwork. In a word, brilliant. My only reservation would be long term reliability, though the mechanism seems pretty robust, I imagine it won't wear out before the strap itself (which, incidentally, looks great). Planet waves have done it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Precious guitar secured!, 17 Sep 2013
This is an excellent product it safely and sexily secures my "current" favourite guitar, with no modification needed to strap buttons or such like and the soft facing on the back of the lockable eyelet part doesn't mark the guitar. Plus it's a cool design - well at least for a 40 something Dad. Seriously people have commented on it. If you want to keep your bestest guitar from clattering to the floor mid screaming solo - this does the job with style.
Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Planet Waves Planet Lock Guitar Strap, 31 Mar 2013
Please refer to my earlier review on the Planet Waves Planet Lock Guitar Strap - Tribal, the review for this strap will be exactly the same as for this one - excellent product and very fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Strap, 19 Mar 2013
Mrs. N. Dunne - See all my reviews
My husband is pleased with his present. It helps make Guns n Roses sound even better. Many thanks. Good guallity

5.0 out of 5 stars A really nice guitar strap, 3 Feb 2013
I bought my first electric guitar, and along with it a basic strap. Soon I've found out that those straps have a tendency of slipping off, which means that your guitar will fall and will most likely get damaged. Of course this is completely unacceptable, so I've decided to get a proper strap that would lock up. After looking around, I've settled for this baby. It looks even nicer in real life, it is high quality, and it locks up properly so there's no way your guitar is going to fall off. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guitar strap, 31 Jan 2013
L. Ward - See all my reviews
Very good for the price, and does not look cheap. Very easy to attach onto the guitar. Would recommend this strap.

Planet Waves Planet Lock Guitar Strap - Voodoo