Size: 10.2-inchColour Name: Jet and CabernetChange
Price:£4.99 - £63.94

on 20 December 2009
I ordered this to go with a Samsung N130 netbook for my better half. Despite what has been said in some earlier reviews, it easily fits the N130 with some room to spare. It won't hold much else, so if your after a case to hold the power supply and other bits and pieces for your netbook this is not the case for you. But for my mind that's not what netbooks are about. With the great battery life you don't need to take extras with you, so all you want is a small case that snugly fits and protects the netbook and takes up as little room as possible. The Belkin case does this perfectly. Nice touches include the fully padded zip so it won't scuff the netbook.
11 comment45 of 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 October 2009
the case is very nice but the belkin logo on the side came away after a couple of days but thats just wear and tear. my netbook fits in snugly and the zip is protected from scratching the laptop by a cover over the back of the zip.
on 18 May 2011
For those of you wondering about the dimensions, the packaging says "fits netbooks up to 270 x 191 x 38 mm".

My Asus EEE pad trasformer fits in just fine (exactly width-wise and with some slack height- and depth-wise). And that's with the keyboard dock attached.

To get 5/5 stars it would have been nice to have somewhere to slide a pen (as an A5 pad will fit in there along with the Transformer, but I wouldn't want a pen rattling around in there), but I'm not complaining.

Great value for money.

Mark
review image
44 comments10 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 February 2010
After reading the reviews and specification on the size, I was a bit cautious as to whether my ASUS 1005HA would fit.
It does with room to spare (would have preferred a tighter fit). There is slightly more than an inch round one of the long edges and one of the short edges when the netbook is in the corner.
With the netbook inserted the external dimensions are 13.5inches diagonally, 11.5inches long side, 8.5inches short side.
Material is thick enough to give padded protection (squashes as you press it) and is stretchable.
on 13 January 2010
Very good case offers good protection for the money, also negative reviews are void as far as I have read due to the buyer not measuring the netbook correctly, I have a Dell inspiron mini 10.1 and it fits perfectly because it fits the specified measurements. Just be sure to check first.

Otherwise very well priced good quality case, fits very easily into either a satchel or backpack as well as looking the part.
on 5 January 2010
Belkin Neoprene Sleeve, I bought this for my wife's netbook Lenovo IdeaPad S10-2, In one of the review for this product some one stated that Lenovo S10 is exactly fitting to the sleeve, but the zip is bit tight when closed. I was really worried and looked into the dimensions and it was just the same. With much hesitation I bought this because of the color and other positive points of the customers. For my surprise My Lenovo was fitting with decent space left. I wont say it exactly fits the sleeve, but it has just a little space left over. The quality of the material is really good, looks fantastic and the price is a real deal compare to other high street shops and internet prices. Altogether I like this product very much and my wife is really happy about this.
on 7 October 2010
After reading comments about the generous sizing of this sleeve I bought it for my 13" macbook. It does fit fairly well, without any spare space so the macbook does not slide around inside. However, the snug fit means that the fabric edging inside the zip, designed to prevent the zip from scratching the computer, does not lie flush together, leaving the edge of the laptop exposed to possible scratches from the zip. I've found therefore that I need to 'pull' the zip outward away from the laptop when opening/closing the sleeve. Not a major problem but not ideal.

In terms of quality I am happy with the product - the foam feels quite thick and the zip seems good quality. The shiny edging around the two zip-less sides is a little tacky, and being a bit of a neat freak I don't really like the look of the asymmetrical zip (even if it is practical!).

I don't have anything else to compare it to, but I would say all in all it's a good buy for the price. I wouldn't however, recommend it for a macbook.
on 27 December 2009
Bought this product for my acer net book I am really pleased with it, very good quality.
on 17 October 2009
Looks good, feels good, good price - be prepared that your NC10 Samsung will not fir into it... It is sold as "for up to 10.2" - the little Samsung is exactly like that...so, I told you, if you own a NC10 and order this, you won't be surprised like I was...
on 23 August 2009
I got this for when travelling Ryanair, to protect my Lenovo S10e inside my cabin luggage [10kg allowed - one bag only].
It's superbly well made, but it's a tight fit for my 10.1 inch netbook, however the case DOES zip up OK [using a mini-shoehorn!] and protection from scratches is therefore guaranteed.
At £9.99p Amazon price, post free, I'm certainly not complaining!

Bet the Samsung wouldn't fit though, and I think I've read that it doesn't.