5.0 out of 5 stars dolls cradle
This dolls cradle is solid and sturdy when made. It is good value for money being very good quality. I dressed it myself making it a more personal gift for my grandaughter. She loved it.
Published on 11 Dec 2011 by karen

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor value for money
This was a nightmare to construct as the screws were too long and the holes drilled inadequate.
Published 7 months ago by M

5.0 out of 5 stars dolls cradle, 11 Dec 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, 9 Jan 2013
This review is from: Pinolino 252414, Doll's Cradle 'Merle', White (Toy)
Purchased for my Grandaughter,for christmas,only mistake we made was that it did not include mattress and drapes and found it difficult to purchase these so my wife made them.
The picture indicates taht they are included

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor value for money, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Pinolino 252414, Doll's Cradle 'Merle', White (Toy)
We were disappointed to find flaws in the woodwork in one section but were relieved to see that in the instruction booklet, Pinolino had detailed an procedure for addressing such problems. I followed this to the letter supplying serial numbers and photos and diagrams to show and locate the fault in order to secure a replacement part. After doing all this, I was told this service only applied within Germany and my only option was to deconstruct and return the complete item to Amazon. There was not time do this before my granddaughter's birthday especially as I had to make and fit drapes and bedding (none supplied despite illustration). So disappointed that an item which cost so much in time, effort and money looks like a "second".

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: Pinolino 252414, Doll's Cradle 'Merle', White (Toy)
Looks poor Made.. No mention of the fact you are buying a bare frame and need to even buy the drape.. Misleading.. Cheaply made.. Waste of money.. Could build better myself.. Ridiculous and disappointing

Pinolino 252414, Doll's Cradle 'Merle', White