on 11 December 2011
This dolls cradle is solid and sturdy when made. It is good value for money being very good quality. I dressed it myself making it a more personal gift for my grandaughter. She loved it.
on 9 January 2013
Purchased for my Grandaughter,for christmas,only mistake we made was that it did not include mattress and drapes and found it difficult to purchase these so my wife made them.
The picture indicates taht they are included
on 3 June 2013
Looks poor Made.. No mention of the fact you are buying a bare frame and need to even buy the drape.. Misleading.. Cheaply made.. Waste of money.. Could build better myself.. Ridiculous and disappointing
on 25 February 2014
This was a nightmare to construct as the screws were too long and the holes drilled inadequate.
We were disappointed to find flaws in the woodwork in one section but were relieved to see that in the instruction booklet, Pinolino had detailed an procedure for addressing such problems. I followed this to the letter supplying serial numbers and photos and diagrams to show and locate the fault in order to secure a replacement part. After doing all this, I was told this service only applied within Germany and my only option was to deconstruct and return the complete item to Amazon. There was not time do this before my granddaughter's birthday especially as I had to make and fit drapes and bedding (none supplied despite illustration). So disappointed that an item which cost so much in time, effort and money looks like a "second".

See one answered question