5.0 out of 5 stars The fun never ends!
These fridge magnets are the perfect present for anyone (even a gift to yourself!)

We've had endless fun leaving messages and reminders for each other. It's amazing what pictures you can make out of letter and punctuation!

Its a definite must if you haven't already put them in you're basket!
Published on 7 Jan. 2011 by Emerald Midnight

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Mis-Sold item. bought these and put them on my freezer. Description should of been 200 x Ransom freezer magnets.
Published 2 months ago by james o'haire

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The fun never ends!, 7 Jan. 2011
This review is from: 200 x Ransom Fridge Magnets - Alphabet, numbers (Electronics)

Its a definite must if you haven't already put them in you're basket!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun!, 19 Jun. 2011
Lots of numbers and lots of letters, we managed to write a short story without running out of any letters! Good fun fridge magnets and brighten up a boring white fridge!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fridge-based entertainment, 7 Aug. 2010
Rev. M. Taylor "Mark D Taylor" (Worthing, West Sussex) - See all my reviews
These little magnetic letters provide great amusement and entertainment for family and house guests, and they just jolly up a drab kitchen appliance anyway. Highly recommended as a great birthday or Christmas gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 4 Jan. 2012
Satisfied with the product. Started using and found it very nice and exciting. It brings a new look to the refrigerator. The quality of the sticker is good as well and is easy to use...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 1 Jan. 2013
Timothy Wilson "Altrozero" (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought these as a stocking filler for my wife and they are great. We've had hours of fun leaving notes to each other and we've never been short on letters, we've ran out of a few of the numbers a few times but you'll get far more than with any other pack, about 3 of each number.

They stick to the fridge fine, but they won't hold anything else to the fridge, not that I expected them to. Also after a 2 weeks of use we haven't got a single scratch of the fridge like some magnets have done in the past.

4.0 out of 5 stars Funky Fridge Fun!, 3 Jun. 2014
There is a decent amount of each letter and a good variation in the design of letters and numbers. There's also a few symbols as well as punctuation for the grammatically inclined.

The magnets are decent quality, arrived very quickly and look great on the fridge - would definitely recommend if you're looking for a fun way to brighten up your kitchen :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fride Magnets!!!, 15 May 2012
I haven't actually bought this, but I got it for birthday present, and I was on Amazon looking for something else, and I came across one of these which was on a related search. The magnets are great - they start off as a sheet that you have to pop out the actual magnets. They are so funky and makes our fridge epic ;) RECOMMEND!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody be cool, this is a robbery..., 3 Mar. 2013
Bought this as a late Christmas gift for my mother and its great fun - you can go down the 'to do list', quote famous quotes or like me, put childish rude words on the fridge door that have been changed by the next time I go to the fridge.
An easy little idea, well made and cheap for the simple laughs it has provided.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 1 Sept. 2013
These are great. They come all connected together but tear apart easily. They are good quality and there is a huge range of letters. The wee messages I leave on the fridge now for my wife are the stuff of legend (my wife doesn't agree). A really cool version of the traditional letter fridge magnets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for family and friends !, 8 Dec. 2012
I bought these to leave messages for my other half, to buy milk, feed the cat etc ... But everyone who comes over has a play with them so I have a lot of names and dates on my fridge door ! They are amusing and you can have fun with the letters and symbols when waiting for the microwave to ping :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›