4.0 out of 5 stars Insightful!
Noted sales trainer - and the head genius of cold calling - Stephan Schiffman succinctly describes 25 effective sales techniques. Each tip gets a short chapter with a nugget of advice, an example or two and a pat on the back to send you out the door charged up and ready to go. It doesn't matter if you've heard some of these common sense ideas before because Schiffman's...
Published on 8 Jun. 2004 by Rolf Dobelli

3.0 out of 5 stars A handy pocketbook, nothing earth shattering
I bought this after reading Schiffman's 'Cold Calling Techniques (that really work)', which I can highly recommend.
I wasn't expecting much from '25 Sales Habits...' and it met my expectations. A good collection of tips that reinforced what I already knew. Buy it as a quick read (it's a small book of just over 100 pages) or a nice introduction to key ideas for a new...
Published on 6 Jan. 2003 by C. M. Perkins

4.0 out of 5 stars A sound look at the basics, 9 Oct. 2009
I found this book a good intorduction to some of the finer basic points in selling and developing a selling stratagy.

Since I work in telesales rather than field sales some of the points were not directly related to my role, but the basic insigts are readily applicable in any sales field.

Well worth a read for the up and coming.

3.0 out of 5 stars meh...!, 23 July 2014
Djd Stephens - See all my reviews
only cost 72p. You get what you pay for.
A lot of obvious stuff quoted.
Some I disagree with.
And its all about repitition - apparently.

As a wedding photographer I wanted to perfom better infront of my potential clients at meetings. But this book was not for me - but not the books fault.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, 21 Feb. 2011
The book is cheap and the information is cheap.If you are looking for an insightful book to kick start your sales - well this isn't the one for you. Its small and fits in your pocket and you can dip in to it when you have a few spare minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Short, to the point and effective, 9 Jun. 2010
Ms. R. L. Rolley "Consultant RR" (Reading, UK) - See all my reviews
Very good read, no padding in this boook, you seriously can't go wrong even at full price, so much better than lots of those huge sales books you can buy, they give the same point but in another 1000 odd pages. Buy this!

5.0 out of 5 stars A sound read; excellent for network marketers., 13 Oct. 2013
A sound read; excellent for network marketers. This book had been highly recommended so I was delighted when it arrived ahead of schedule.

4.0 out of 5 stars I did not buy it for myself and i bring ..., 28 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The 25 Sales Habits of Highly Successful Salespeople (Kindle Edition)
I did not buy it for myself and i bring it to the student in October by the grace of God so i have no idea about it. But it looks nice

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 7 Feb. 2015
pleae see star rating, thanks,

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 21 Jan. 2005
I bought this in preparation for my first job interview in five years. It's a great book with very useful tip and theorys on how to be a great salesperson. What clinched it for me though was being able to name drop the author and the title of the book when asked as the final question of my interview, 'So what self-study or books have read on sales'?
Worth every penny.