on 20 February 2015
I carry my ring binder in my bag every day to college and the constant movement causes paper dividers to tear. I've been looking for an alternative, and so plastic dividers seemed like the wisest choice.

These dividers feel pretty cheap - they could bend easily if you're not careful - but I've had them for a while now and they look like they're holding up - no signs that they're going to fall apart where the ring binder clips on. I'd definitely look into re-buying them if I ever need another set.

As mentioned in another review; you cannot really locate specific bits of work as you can't write very well on the tabs. You could get blank sticky labels and stick them over each tab if that is a concern. I, however, have taken to ordering my work by the order of days in the week and the order of subjects in the day, memorising the location of each subject and separating units using polypockets (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000I2GRB6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00). If you do what I do, they might just be what you're looking for.
on 12 January 2015
These dividers are nicely coloured and attractive. They are not as thick as I thought they would be - there is no thickness mentioned in the description - more like thick paper than thin card, if you know what I mean, which I found disappointing. Also they are pretty expensive for what they are - £6+ if you're unlucky, £4-ish if you're lucky! They divide your papers up, but whether they're better than 75p cardboard ones probably depends how much money you've got to spend, or who's paying!
on 24 June 2015
Like the other reviews say these dividers are thinner than expected compared to other plastic durable dividers but they do the job just fine. They are transparent enough to view a cover page for each section if you want. You can label the tabs if you use a permanent marker which can be removed with an alcohol wipe to reuse. The dividers aren't "extra wide" so you can't see the tabs if you are using plastic pockets.
VINE VOICEon 14 June 2013
These dividers are so much more hard-wearing being made of Polypropylene.

They remain looking good, without tears or curled corners, which is what is required when they are in constant use.
on 12 November 2013
dont seem as strong as they claim to be, although they are alot more stronger than paper filers! the product is very pricey, on the plus side the colours are nice and bright and it does the job.
on 6 December 2014
Good quality, fast delivery. Only problem is that these dividers are not wide enough to use with plastic wallets, as you can't see the colours at the side.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 September 2014
They are really pleasing to touch and look at, with beautiful translucent colours. However, I have gone back to using card ones because they allow you to write on the tab so you know which one to open. You can't write on these so you have to remember which papers are in which tab, or waste time finding the ones you want each time.
on 20 April 2013
Far better than any paper dividers that I've used, solely because they can be battered around in even the most crammed paperwork folder and not tear at the margin. P'rtty colours too!
on 16 April 2016
I got fed up with the cheap flimsy dividers in the office and decided to buy my own, I love the quality of this product and really compliments lever arch file I purchase at the same time.

The good quality plastic does a great job of making it easy to locate divided section and more important does not seem to wear and tear at the rate of the cheaper ones companies use, I like them so much I took them with me when I left my job. The colours are also refreshing and remove some of the dullness in usual dividers.
on 27 March 2016
Whilst these are pretty good, and seemingly sturdy, DO NOT bother getting them for your folders, if you put the majority of your work into clear, plastic wallets. They're far too small, so the tab doesn't stick out, rendering them useless as they don't separate anything whatsoever: they just get lost amidst the rest of the stuff in your folder. Waste of money.