5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fun in pink!
Published on 4 April 2010 by S. Chan

3.0 out of 5 stars Big smiles
Published on 28 Dec 2011 by vanessamart

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fun in pink!, 4 April 2010
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
Just bought the Cosy Coupe in pink for our 20mth old princess and she loves it! we bought this at a large toy store as it was on an offer so the price was very good. Our daughter was trying all the ride-on toys but this was the one she didnt want to get out of! When we opened the box, we were ready to pack it all up and return the toy as there were so many bits to assemble! I didnt think the instructions were that clear but found the manufacturer's video instructions on the internet very helpful. In the end it was quite straight forward after watching the demonstration. However some parts were difficult to put together and some could have been more simpler if it was pre-assembled in the first place! (I think they made it more complicated than necessary). Anyhow the toy's fantastic, very durable plastic. There's a safety latch on the door which stops them from falling out which is good. I think the original red and yellow colour is really nice too but it has got to be pink for our missy! The car's in the house atm cuz of the lovely weather, so cant wait to take it out the garden so 'princess' can put it to good use! I think she will have so much fun in it and for a long time too so again worth the money!

3.0 out of 5 stars Big smiles, 28 Dec 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
Bought this car for my 20 month old daughter and she absolutely adores it. There is a little sliding door lock which it too fiddly for very little ones, but the door is a tight enough fit to get away without using it. The only drawback I have found so far is that the car comes in a huge number of pieces, the instructions comprised of 3 separate books,and took 2 hours to put together, which was a real pain on christmas eve.
That aside though, this car is an excellent choice for any little girls that want their own car

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, and much loved", 22 Dec 2013
MIJ6689 (Sunderland UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
Bought this for my granddaughter having had two cozy coupes for both her mum and aunt when they were small, and this is as good if not better. Great 'little girl' colours, and really solid once built. The removable floor which wasn't available on the original car ( from memory) is a big and welcome improvement too.

Despite all the negative comments re building the car, I found it really easy. If you read the thorough instructions, have all the gear recommended in them and take your time, I can't see any problems. I actually had too many screws and bits and bobs, and while I could moan that one of these was poorly machined and therefore a little bit challenging, everything else was spot on! Great price too with free delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 12 July 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
my little girl loves it and wants to be in it all the time how ever i thought it was ok but not great for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars trike, 4 Jan 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
you will need at least 2 hours to understand the instructions and assemble it but once assembled it was a good and fun thing for the grandchild at xmas

5.0 out of 5 stars cozy coupe pink anniversary edition, 29 Jan 2010
Teresa Borland (Leicestershire. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
bought this for my 19 months daughter for christmas and she loves it .it really nice it has a detachable floor and a hand grip in the back so you can push them along with handle and lock the door so they carn,t fall out. was hard work putting it together though but in the end worth it,much improved model.

3.0 out of 5 stars cozy coupe car, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
this car is just what she wanted, but we put the wheels the wrong way round and can't get them off to change so read the instructions. as I now have to buy another one.. if we had assemble it right it would be brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy car !!, 13 July 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
Little Tike is a very well known brand, and once again lived up to expectations. Car is very well made, didnt take too long to assemble. And my little grand-daughter loves it. Well done Amazon for price, and delivery excellent arrived 2 days early.

5.0 out of 5 stars purchase, 15 Dec 2010
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
Every girls dream , entertains my girl for hours .. i love it too and so worth the money.

very hard to put up though and so furstrating .. anyway managed to get it build and everythings okay so far

4.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loves it, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
Not a 5 star simply because my daughter found it hard to construct: as a result one screw sticks out! However, it is sturdy, pretty, and since we have a history of cosy coupes in our family, I know it will last for years and be passed down. This is our second recently, we purchased red one for a grandson, and that too was hard to construct. Children get LOTS of pleasure from it though so worth the effort.

ARRAY(0xb26d3e64)

Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink)
44.99