5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fun in pink!
Published on 4 April 2010 by S. Chan

3.0 out of 5 stars Big smiles
Published on 28 Dec. 2011 by vanessamart

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fun in pink!, 4 April 2010
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
Just bought the Cosy Coupe in pink for our 20mth old princess and she loves it! we bought this at a large toy store as it was on an offer so the price was very good. Our daughter was trying all the ride-on toys but this was the one she didnt want to get out of! When we opened the box, we were ready to pack it all up and return the toy as there were so many bits to assemble! I didnt think the instructions were that clear but found the manufacturer's video instructions on the internet very helpful. In the end it was quite straight forward after watching the demonstration. However some parts were difficult to put together and some could have been more simpler if it was pre-assembled in the first place! (I think they made it more complicated than necessary). Anyhow the toy's fantastic, very durable plastic. There's a safety latch on the door which stops them from falling out which is good. I think the original red and yellow colour is really nice too but it has got to be pink for our missy! The car's in the house atm cuz of the lovely weather, so cant wait to take it out the garden so 'princess' can put it to good use! I think she will have so much fun in it and for a long time too so again worth the money!

3.0 out of 5 stars Big smiles, 28 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
Bought this car for my 20 month old daughter and she absolutely adores it. There is a little sliding door lock which it too fiddly for very little ones, but the door is a tight enough fit to get away without using it. The only drawback I have found so far is that the car comes in a huge number of pieces, the instructions comprised of 3 separate books,and took 2 hours to put together, which was a real pain on christmas eve.
That aside though, this car is an excellent choice for any little girls that want their own car

5.0 out of 5 stars cozy coupe pink anniversary edition, 29 Jan. 2010
Teresa Borland (Leicestershire. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
bought this for my 19 months daughter for christmas and she loves it .it really nice it has a detachable floor and a hand grip in the back so you can push them along with handle and lock the door so they carn,t fall out. was hard work putting it together though but in the end worth it,much improved model.

4.0 out of 5 stars trike, 4 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
you will need at least 2 hours to understand the instructions and assemble it but once assembled it was a good and fun thing for the grandchild at xmas

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 12 July 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
my little girl loves it and wants to be in it all the time how ever i thought it was ok but not great for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy car !!, 13 July 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
Little Tike is a very well known brand, and once again lived up to expectations. Car is very well made, didnt take too long to assemble. And my little grand-daughter loves it. Well done Amazon for price, and delivery excellent arrived 2 days early.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink and fabulous!, 8 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
My daughter (1) loves this car! And the new latch attachment on the door and solid floor insert means this can be used alot younger too! Daughter was using her cousins months ago with the floor so she wouldn't fall through, and the latch was stiff enough to make sure she couldn't fall out side. Obviously I wouldn't recommend you leave them unattended in this car while under say 18mths, but the handle in the roof meant it was easy to push her about in it, without slips!!
But at 1 she doesn't use the floor, or the latch (her uncle built both this & her cousins, and thought the latch was too stiff for when they want to climb in and out) she loves her bruum bruum beep beep! Don't know why she just doesn't say car lol

Her uncle said set up was easy, good instructions, the finish on a few of the caps etc are a little rough but probably only to me! And I loved the 'princess' number plate sticker!

My only problem with this order was with delivery! Now it still arrived in less than a week as stated, but amazon sellers orders always arrive pretty sharpish for me, so I took the chance ordering on weds for a sat birthday. And as per, fri afternoon a package arrived, looking very small!!! Seems dispatch had put the wrong address sticker on my order and mr x's order, so I got his toy. Customer services were very polite and fixed it, it just meant the car didnt arrive until Monday when it would have been here in time for her party if they didn't have this mixup! But as I said, it was still within the stated delivery time, I just was in a rush and took a gamble!

5.0 out of 5 stars purchase, 15 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
Every girls dream , entertains my girl for hours .. i love it too and so worth the money.

very hard to put up though and so furstrating .. anyway managed to get it build and everythings okay so far

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy shame about the assembly, 21 Sept. 2011
ChristineM (Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
Thank goodness I didn't leave opening the box until my granddaughter's birthday! I was slightly panicked when I saw all the pieces I had to assemble, in fact all you don't have to do is mould the plastic, I shouldn't have said that, it will give manufacturers ideas for even flatter packs.

I still haven't finished it, I can't push the petrol cap in and the steering wheel retaining ring isn't retaining yet but I shall be getting my son to help finish it off. A tip for the manufacturer, having recently built a plastic shed for which all the parts were in packets bearing their part numbers, I think all flat pack sellers should take note.

I notice several people comment on the roof problem but I am hoping once the screws are in place this shouldn't happen.

I was so keen to get this for my granddaughter it is the first time I didn't read the reviews first, I still think it is a lovely toy but when you've actually had to build it you see its flaws.Little Tikes 30th Anniversary Cozy Coupe Car (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars So sweet .... I want one!, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
I bought two of these, one each for my two little nieces, who are 2 and 18 mths, for Christmas. We assembled them on Christmas Eve and as per the other reviews they do take some time to assemble, especially two but the second was much quicker! They were both set up by the Christmas tree and the piles of other presents for Christmas morning and of course they both went straight for them with squeals of delight! They are such adorable little cars and the girls loved getting in and out of them and taking their new dollies for rides. Excellent value for money as the girls were so happy and they will last for ages! Cannot recommend them highly enough! We did have a slight problem with one of the headlights being cracked but the company sent out a replacement very speedily and the customer service was excellent (it wasn't enough of a problem to dampen the spirits of anyone as no one even noticed it on the day except the assembler!)

Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink)