on 4 April 2010
Just bought the Cosy Coupe in pink for our 20mth old princess and she loves it! we bought this at a large toy store as it was on an offer so the price was very good. Our daughter was trying all the ride-on toys but this was the one she didnt want to get out of! When we opened the box, we were ready to pack it all up and return the toy as there were so many bits to assemble! I didnt think the instructions were that clear but found the manufacturer's video instructions on the internet very helpful. In the end it was quite straight forward after watching the demonstration. However some parts were difficult to put together and some could have been more simpler if it was pre-assembled in the first place! (I think they made it more complicated than necessary). Anyhow the toy's fantastic, very durable plastic. There's a safety latch on the door which stops them from falling out which is good. I think the original red and yellow colour is really nice too but it has got to be pink for our missy! The car's in the house atm cuz of the lovely weather, so cant wait to take it out the garden so 'princess' can put it to good use! I think she will have so much fun in it and for a long time too so again worth the money!
on 28 December 2011
Bought this car for my 20 month old daughter and she absolutely adores it. There is a little sliding door lock which it too fiddly for very little ones, but the door is a tight enough fit to get away without using it. The only drawback I have found so far is that the car comes in a huge number of pieces, the instructions comprised of 3 separate books,and took 2 hours to put together, which was a real pain on christmas eve.
That aside though, this car is an excellent choice for any little girls that want their own car
on 21 September 2011
Thank goodness I didn't leave opening the box until my granddaughter's birthday! I was slightly panicked when I saw all the pieces I had to assemble, in fact all you don't have to do is mould the plastic, I shouldn't have said that, it will give manufacturers ideas for even flatter packs.

I still haven't finished it, I can't push the petrol cap in and the steering wheel retaining ring isn't retaining yet but I shall be getting my son to help finish it off. A tip for the manufacturer, having recently built a plastic shed for which all the parts were in packets bearing their part numbers, I think all flat pack sellers should take note.

I notice several people comment on the roof problem but I am hoping once the screws are in place this shouldn't happen.

I was so keen to get this for my granddaughter it is the first time I didn't read the reviews first, I still think it is a lovely toy but when you've actually had to build it you see its flaws.Little Tikes 30th Anniversary Cozy Coupe Car (Pink)
on 4 January 2011
you will need at least 2 hours to understand the instructions and assemble it but once assembled it was a good and fun thing for the grandchild at xmas
on 12 July 2011
my little girl loves it and wants to be in it all the time how ever i thought it was ok but not great for the money.
on 29 May 2013
We have 2 red Classic Cozy Coup Ride-on and they were so popular we decided to buy 2 pink coupes.The Children are now buzzing around the room excited and enjoying themselves much more...
This toy is a fantastic fun item , any child would love to own one.
on 13 July 2012
Little Tike is a very well known brand, and once again lived up to expectations. Car is very well made, didnt take too long to assemble. And my little grand-daughter loves it. Well done Amazon for price, and delivery excellent arrived 2 days early.
on 15 December 2010
Every girls dream , entertains my girl for hours .. i love it too and so worth the money.

very hard to put up though and so furstrating .. anyway managed to get it build and everythings okay so far
on 28 December 2013
I brought this for my 2 year old daughter for Christmas and it is four days later and I am still trying to put it together. It doesn't even fit together properly we are having to make adjustments to it just to be able to put it together and along with that we R having to put the holes in the plastic as there are t any just dents. I think it is disgusting my poor 2 year old has had to stare at a box for the past four days. Will never buy this again.
on 12 May 2016
What a pain to build up!!!!. Some of the parts are moulded badly and therefore dont fit into place easily

The plastic catch for the steering wheel was NEVER going to be strong enough to hold the wheel in place. A small plastic rip cord tie fixed the problem.

Happy days in the garden and Im having aGIn and Tonic to get over the trauma of the build up.

See one answered question