5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fun in pink!
Published on 4 April 2010 by S. Chan

3.0 out of 5 stars Big smiles
Published on 28 Dec 2011 by vanessamart

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fun in pink!, 4 April 2010
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
Just bought the Cosy Coupe in pink for our 20mth old princess and she loves it! we bought this at a large toy store as it was on an offer so the price was very good. Our daughter was trying all the ride-on toys but this was the one she didnt want to get out of! When we opened the box, we were ready to pack it all up and return the toy as there were so many bits to assemble! I didnt think the instructions were that clear but found the manufacturer's video instructions on the internet very helpful. In the end it was quite straight forward after watching the demonstration. However some parts were difficult to put together and some could have been more simpler if it was pre-assembled in the first place! (I think they made it more complicated than necessary). Anyhow the toy's fantastic, very durable plastic. There's a safety latch on the door which stops them from falling out which is good. I think the original red and yellow colour is really nice too but it has got to be pink for our missy! The car's in the house atm cuz of the lovely weather, so cant wait to take it out the garden so 'princess' can put it to good use! I think she will have so much fun in it and for a long time too so again worth the money!

3.0 out of 5 stars Big smiles, 28 Dec 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
Bought this car for my 20 month old daughter and she absolutely adores it. There is a little sliding door lock which it too fiddly for very little ones, but the door is a tight enough fit to get away without using it. The only drawback I have found so far is that the car comes in a huge number of pieces, the instructions comprised of 3 separate books,and took 2 hours to put together, which was a real pain on christmas eve.
That aside though, this car is an excellent choice for any little girls that want their own car

4.0 out of 5 stars trike, 4 Jan 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
you will need at least 2 hours to understand the instructions and assemble it but once assembled it was a good and fun thing for the grandchild at xmas

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 12 July 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
my little girl loves it and wants to be in it all the time how ever i thought it was ok but not great for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars cozy coupe pink anniversary edition, 29 Jan 2010
Teresa Borland (Leicestershire. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
bought this for my 19 months daughter for christmas and she loves it .it really nice it has a detachable floor and a hand grip in the back so you can push them along with handle and lock the door so they carn,t fall out. was hard work putting it together though but in the end worth it,much improved model.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy car !!, 13 July 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
Little Tike is a very well known brand, and once again lived up to expectations. Car is very well made, didnt take too long to assemble. And my little grand-daughter loves it. Well done Amazon for price, and delivery excellent arrived 2 days early.

5.0 out of 5 stars purchase, 15 Dec 2010
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
Every girls dream , entertains my girl for hours .. i love it too and so worth the money.

very hard to put up though and so furstrating .. anyway managed to get it build and everythings okay so far

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the buy!, 22 Nov 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
My daughter absolutely Loves it!! My mother's fella helped me put the wheels on cuz there's a trick with them.. And he left rest to me (well he wanted my partner to do it due to fact I'm pregnant again). Easy as 1...2...3! (I useless at DIY things) but it says u need a hammer electric drill and all I used a star face screwdriver for my electric drill and hammer done same job!! Was put together in no time! Doesn't take brains t put it together!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult assembly, 6 Jun 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
My wife had read that some people had had difficulty putting this togther but with absolute faith in my DIY skills she bought it anyway. Big mistake. All the reports of it being difficult to put together were not exagerated. Far from it. In the end I had to enlist the aid of my son - an engineer - who eventually managed to complete the task. Brute force is required to fit the roof pillars and unless you're built like an Ox, find someone who is....or just forget it.

1.0 out of 5 stars I would not recommend this product to any one, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink) (Toy)
A badly made product which does not all fit together properly. Not worth the money!!! I would not recommend this product to any one. 2 parts were also missing, got sent the wrong parts and then the right ones. Explained the situation that it was for my daughters birthday, never got the parts in time for her to open on her birthday. Very unsatisfied customer.

Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on (Pink)