on 1 January 2011
These skates are perfect for beginners; affordable to begin with (I did not want to go all out for something that they may choose is not for them - I had to buy two pairs). Both my 8yr old and 5yr old love them; comfort was the goal, and both were extremely happy and confident! Couldn't get them to take them off! Good solid support around the ankles, but trainer style is comfy; easy to put on, not finnicky at all! Would fully recommend. And I saw another 8yr old with the same pair who plays ice-hockey with no complaints, so good all-rounder.
on 2 April 2010
My 8 year old son bought these skates with birthday money. We didnt want 1 size boots as he still has a lot of growing. So these where a perfect solution. He loves them, very comfortable, skated great. His sister also tried them out and is now saving her money. As a size 5 myself I was curious how good they could actually be so I simply turned the key at the back and had a go. Yes they where very comfortable the only thing was I'm used to figure skate blades and found the hockey blade a bit weird. After checking you can buy the adustable skates with either blades. To finish off my son thinks they are awe-some.
on 30 April 2012
Bought these for my 5yr old. He found them very different at first from the figure skates he had worn before, but was ok and skating as normal after 10 mins. The adjustment is simple and built in, so no key to loose! They are fully enclosed even at the biggest size, so the foot is not exposed at all at any point. They lace up, then velcro over the laces to stop them being a trip hazard and then tighten on the ankle, so lots of stability. My son used to complain from the hire skates that his feet hurt, he has not mentioned these hurting at all. Will buy the next size up in these when he outgrows them!
on 10 March 2010
I ordered these skates for my 6yr old grandson. the ordering was simple, the delivery was fast and the product brilliant he is thrilled to bits with them. they should also last him for a few years and are so easy to adjust.
All in all a fabulous product and i would recommend them to anyone
on 19 December 2009
great pair of skates. lots of support. my son is 2.5 and will not take them off... even tried getting in the bath with them, so you gotta believe they are comfortable.
on 10 January 2014
Was a little worried about these skates being adjustable however my 7 year old son whom is particularly fussy loves them. Would definitely recommend.
on 13 March 2014
These are fantastic little skates, highly recommend, my little boy is just starting to get into ice skating and he loves these, very comfortable!!
on 21 June 2010
Comfortable, easy to adjust, good quality materials and well made. Don't hesitate to buy. Excellent skates.
on 22 March 2015
My son loves them and are perfect for his skating lessons.
on 10 March 2015
Excellent product my son loves them very comfortable!

See one answered question