1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars one of the better soundtracks I've heard in a long time!!!, 26 Nov 2008
This review is from: Punisher: War Zone (Audio CD)
Well, I'm eagerly awaiting the Punisher War zone movie so thought I'd give the soundtrack ago as I am a fan of Hatebreed, Rob Zombie and Static-x. I'm glad I did, the opening track by Rob Zombie at first listen is nothing special but does grow on you and is a good heavy track, second is a fantastic Slayer song that is really heavy and has some really great riffs(expect nothing less of slayer). This is then followed by a great tune "Psychosocial" from slipknot, which people have most likely heard already. Then the not so great tunes by rise against, Seether, Kerli, competition to appear on this soundtrack winners 7 days away, senses fail, pendulum and machines of loving grace(who appeared on the first crow soundtrack). When I say not so great they are by no means bad and I wouldn't skip them whilst listening to the album but there not as good as the first few tracks and nowhere near as good as Hatebreeds awesome cover of refuse/resist, Static-x's lunatic or Rammallah's song(the tune from the red band trailer). I must give a special mention to the Justice track on here, I am not a dance music fan, never have been(other than the likes of prodigy maybe)but this song is seriously catchy. Like a dark, adult sounding thriller, that may sound bad to some but it is seriously good!! All in all a good soundtrack and a few different types of music ranging from heavy as fook, to a bit of dark dance music to the mellow rock of Kerli.

Punisher: Warzone
Punisher: Warzone by Rob Zombie (Audio CD - 2009)