Price:£9.99 - £19.99

on 29 January 2013
I suppose having it housed in a rubberised cover made me think it would be waterproof but it isn't. However it's a fabulous little thing - can be mounted almost anywhere and comes off easily for security purposes.
on 24 February 2013
The light is a good design but very poorly made. When I first got it changed batteries and it worked okay after 1 ride in dampconditions it rusted in 48 hours and would not work - threw it way.
on 19 March 2011
Fab product. Super easy to put on and off, so ideal for using when around town. It is also very bright, making it very visible in all situations.
on 20 January 2016
Very bright. Switch is not so easy to operate. When the inner is out of the rubber housing you can operate the switch easily however
on 30 January 2013
i got this light as my old one broke!
this one is way brighter than my old catseye back light!
on 9 January 2011
This 4 LED rear light is spot on. All the LED's are angled within the case,so when mounted to the rear of the bike point slightly upwards where they can be seen more clearly by motorists following you. The more lights the more lightly you will be seen. Easy to fit with it's intuitive design, just wrap it round the seat post and that's it, no screws or nuts to worry about, mounting takes just seconds. Well made,silicone rubber casing, waterproof, pretty well shockproof. Easy access to the switch with 6 different modes. Small, easy to remove and fits into your pocket or bag.Well priced, good value and a good rear bright safety light.Reputable company. Would highly recommend this product.
on 20 October 2015
again great product, easy on & off and cool looks! Knog bicycle parts are awesome
on 17 August 2012
I was very pleased with my purchase initially, the light is very bright and easy to attach/detach - however, perhaps a little easy to detach as I discovered after embarking on a night ride home, confidently cycling in the knowledge that I was fully illuminated only to find out when I got home that the light had popped off somewhere on route. I was sure it was attached securely but it is now lost forever, dimly blinking in a gutter somewhere. RIP. (although, I still like the product and will probably give it a second chance and reluctantly buy a replacement)
on 17 October 2014
Rubbish - stopped working first time out on a wet road - not even raining!
on 6 June 2012
The first weeks worked fine. After the 4th week I was having difficulties turning it off. I used it under raining conditions and the second time water got in, I managed to dry it and it worked afterwards. After a week or two it stop working altogether. There are no rust parts therefore I don't believe the rain damaged it.

I wont buy the brand ever. I have had cheap lights that have last longer under all conditions.

Total waste of money