I find these tyre levers stack together well (they clip on to each other to form a stack) and are lightweight enough to carry around in the saddlebag. They are not the strongest levers however - I've broken a few removing a tight fitting road bike tyre - so I'd recommend them for easier-fitting tyres only.
on 25 January 2015
Very useful for quick tyre changes on the phil and teds. Keep them under the buggy with a spare inner tube for emergencies. Make light work of removing the tyre
on 22 June 2015
Should have bought these years ago rather then using screwdrivers they are perfect.
on 18 February 2014
My brand new bike received a puncture on one of its first outings but these tyre levers were great. Really tough and easy to use, No danger of damaging the inner tube and the tyre slipped smoothly off and back on again the rims without any fuss. They beat those cheap and poorly manufactured alloy ones hands down.
on 14 August 2015
Light to carry, made in Britain, do the job (just), cheap.
I had slight problems with the tongue end slipping out from under the tyre bead, but not too difficult to overcome - could have just been my cheap tyres. I marginally prefer my alloy levers, but at this price these make good spares.
on 3 October 2013
really useful stacking tool for sorting your bike tyres - light weight yet tough always carry them with me for the biking emergency
on 19 April 2015
These are really good, regardless they are from plastic had no problem yet, and I can also use them to let the air out of a tyre.
on 14 August 2014
very fast delivery, i think nylon is less likely to damage inner tubes than steel levers
on 23 July 2015
Very happy with item,easy to use.delivery was very quick.would use seller again
on 5 February 2015
Does the job great, a little flimsy at the hooked end but it hasn't broken yet