Price:£199.95+ Free shipping

on 20 May 2010
A very well made bike rack, which comfortably handles three bikes. Other reviews on build quality and security of bikes are accurate. Why only 4 stars ? One niggle for me is the securing bolt - if the rack came with a ratchet type spanner then it would be perfect, as it is a little bit fiddly to tighten the bolt. (only a little fiddly, and I'm probably being over-fussy). Optional lock to stop the bolt being undone by a thief is a sensible addition, but again at this price point would be nice if this was included in the main kit.

Certainly would recommend.
on 26 September 2011
Excellent carrier, very sturdy, easy to fit. Unfortunately the one I got from Amazon was missing a lot of parts and so I went to Halfords to get a replacement.
on 20 June 2011
Very good quality product. The design is much much better than roof mounted bars or a rear clip on rack - I've owned them all. No bodywork scratches. Hooks up in 5 mins flat. Had £3k of bikes on the back with confidence, and "just about" not rubbing on each other (3 road bikes). Power lead just long enough with an exposed hook up (could be 3 inches longer). I have a detachable tow bar and this rack works well on my new BMW 3 series saloon (e90)- electrics connect without an extension and boot is openable without having to tilt the rack back.

4 stars not 5? - my friend has a Thule tow bar rack that has a "handle" that clamps the rack to the tow bar rather than having to tighten up the large "bolt". Minor niggle and to be honest not worth spending an extra £200 or so!

Top notch product.
on 2 December 2012
You couldn't want for anything more from a cycle carrier, it does exactly what it says in the description.
Very easy to assemble and even easier to attach to the car.
My primary need was a cycle carrier that does not attach to the vehicles bodywork and this attaches very securely directly to the towbar with a very clever and easy to attach clamp, I actually use a 19mm ratchet spanner which makes attachment to the car even easier.
The mountain bikes attach very firmly with the provided straps and with the tilt mechanism I can still open the tailgate fully on my Volvo V50 with the bikes fitted.

If there is a negative, the only one I can find is that the lightboard doen't incorporate a rear foglight.

Overall I rate this carrier very highly.
on 3 February 2010
Got a tow ball, get one of these. No more messing around with the ordinary cycle racks. Allows you access to the boot. Well worth every penny. No attachment to the car so no damage
on 29 April 2013
Fantastic piece of kit.so easy to put on the car and is well made,easily takes bikes no problems at all.
on 16 February 2015
Love it. Took a while to assemble initially, but once complete it fits to the car easily and does the job perfectly.
Fitted to Alfa 156 Sportwagon with a removable towball, no issues with rear access as it can fold forward, this is easier than i thought and secure.
I can operate this on my own with no problem, and would say to anyone looking at these type of bike racks that they are very well made and securely fit onto the tow ball (I was a bit sceptical!).
Not sure why you would go for the more expensive options, this does the job perfectly
on 17 April 2015
Absolutely amazing the way it attaches so easily and so securely and so speedily to the tow ball on my car. The mechanism that allows the carrier to tip so as to access the rear door on my Zafira, when the bikes are loaded, does rock ever so slightly slightly but I shall add a couple of additional straps to ensure this doesn't get worse over time. Fitting the bikes to the carrier is easy peezy with just three quick release straps per bike, one through each wheel and one to restrain the bike frame to the fold down vertical supports.
on 2 November 2013
Easy and secure

Downsides easy to pinch as security lock ( extra) is only plastic.

Have to take off and put in boot once bikes off to ensure still there when return from family ride.

Would like a included lick and maybe for if to flip up against back if car as crazy long in a car park if left on.

Don't get me wrong it's brilliant quality and useful, just if you have space and cash for it
on 2 June 2010
what a great item, this is a must if you want a top cycle carrier.
next day delivery as well what more could you ask :) A++++++