4.0 out of 5 stars Mitre 12 ball mesh sack
Published on 13 Dec 2009 by C. Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Keeps the balls in one place.
Published 29 days ago by Mrs P.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Mitre 12 ball mesh sack, 13 Dec 2009
C. Lee "charlie" (nottingham england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mitre Ball Sack (12 balls) (Misc.)
This is a good quality item and would easily hold the 12 footballs it claims. The only reservation is that the manufacturers description refers to 'padded shoulder straps' and 'comfort padded back'. I cannot see that it has either of those things. The carrying strap has a plastic 'slider' very much like ones seen on bags of this type, which can be moved up the strap to create two shoulder straps instead of one. The strap material is similar to seat belt fabric (very much like bags of ths type) if that makes sense to the reader but I cannot see that any of it, or the bag is padded. I would probably have still bought the item if I had known but the lack of the comfort items may come as a disappointment to a busy coach who has to carry a lot of gear to training etc. and may have been relying upon these features to make his/her life easier. A review of the description required.

5.0 out of 5 stars heavy duty ball bag, 23 April 2013
Great product. Good delivery time.

Heavy duty bag - and very big. Can fit a lot of balls and other kit in.

Great for footballs, basketballs, lighter weight medicine balls...

5.0 out of 5 stars a1 product, 1 July 2014
xcellent fully has hoped - recommended to friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Mitre Ball Sack, 25 Mar 2014
I am pleased with the product. It appears to be of good quality and is sturdier than a previous one bought from another supplier. The process was easy, and delivery was prompt. This is an item that will obviously deteriorate with use (which is expected) so only time will tell as to the quality withstanding wear and tear. However first impressions are very good,, and if they last a reasonable time, I would gladly use this supplier again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mitre Ball Sack, 21 Jan 2014
This is a good quality product. Most balls fit into it with easy to use strap for carrying and pull cord to close the top so the balls don't fall out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 1 Nov 2013
Great quality, had similar bag made by Sondico not as good quality. Good shoulder strap and holds 15 size 3 balls easily

5.0 out of 5 stars great set of balls, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Mitre Ball Sack (12 balls) (Misc.)
Bought for the girls football team and are much better than the other set of Mitre balls we bought as they don't need pumping up every week!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mitre Football Sack, 19 April 2013
This review is from: Mitre Ball Sack (12 balls) (Misc.)
I run a mini football team (U6-U9) so require size 3 footballs. I can comfortablly get these into the bag as well as cones, bibs and the pump, meaning I only have to carry one bag to training. As I move up the age ranges and use size 4 and 5 footballs I'll have to find other solutions for the bibs and cones etc but then the item is a ball sack and does that job very well. From looking at it I would say you could get 12 size 5 footballs in it, but please note I have not yet tried this. From reading other reviews I would agree with some in realtion to the padding, but one of the other coaches at out club has this type of back and he has had it form many years. When I have helped him carry his to/from the car i have had no issues with the weight etc of the product. After all its not as though I am going to go camping with it.

Delivery was alot faster than expected and arrive two days after being ordered at no cost (used the standard delivery option). The only question I have for Amazon would be the size of the packaging. The item arrived an a massive box containing more than suitable protection, thank you, but did it really need to be that big. However if that is all I can complain about then it must prove I'm happy with the product itself.

Overall this is a excellent product and it does what it says. I recommend this to anyone who need to transport or store balls of any kind. I have one in the shed to store the various balls we have to keep the shed/garden neat and tidy.

5.0 out of 5 stars big ball bag, 16 April 2013
bought this mitre ball bag for my under 8"s team using size 5 balls find it holds plenty of balls and a lot of things it shoudn't

4.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, 8 Nov 2012
A. Smith (Brighton, England) - See all my reviews
This was bought for my brother's football team and I have not heard any complaints from him about either the size, the quality or generally "for for purpose-ness" of the bag. I must therefore assume that he was pleased with the quality and price of the sack. Thank you.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Mitre Ball Sack (12 balls)
£8.54 - £18.95