5.0 out of 5 stars By far, the classiest scent I have ever experienced
Published on 18 Aug 2011 by S Batchelor

2.0 out of 5 stars New smell?
Maybe it's just me, but this doesn't smell like any other Dolce and Gabana I've bought before, should have been more aware when it came in a dark red box instead of the usual bright red.
Published 12 months ago by Brown Owl

5.0 out of 5 stars By far, the classiest scent I have ever experienced, 18 Aug 2011
This review is from: Dolce & Gabbana Femme Eau de Toilette Spray for Women 50 ml (Personal Care)
I cannot say enough about this classy fragrance. I recently went into a perfume store in South London and the assistanct told me Dolce and Gabbana are stopping this line!! Very disappointing for me. I receive so many compliments when I wear this scent. The key is though, less is more as it is quite potent. It last throughout the day and the deisn of the bottle never tires (at least, it didn't for me). I've noticed the price is quite high for this fragrance, so bang goes my idea to by all I could to try and provide myself with a somewhat endless supply! All you need to know if you are considering about purchasing this scent is that it is timeless, unique, and quite sexy! Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 8 Oct 2011
Product exactly as described in new packaging and sealed! best price I found online. Efficent and prompt delivery! Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars WHY DID THEY DISCONTINUE THIS?, 26 Aug 2013
SO so sad this perfume is not available in the shops anymore. Don't like the replacement they've brought out.
So pleased I can sometimes find it on the internet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sexy, 27 Dec 2010
J. Tank - See all my reviews
A very sexy smell, I got this for my girlfriend and I can't keep my hands off her! The scent does last. Would definitely recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars New smell?, 12 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 3 Dec 2011
M. Warren (Batley, Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
One of my wifes favourite perfumes. Good for day or evening. Very attractive smell. Lasts and lasts and lasts and..........

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 18 Sep 2013
I love this smell.
My wife loves this smell.
My daughters love this smell.
I think my cat would use this if it could...

The best Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Toilette by a mile.
Thanks for making it

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this product it's FAKE...., 24 Jun 2013
I have used this perfume for a number of years and unfortunately it has been discontinued. I ordered this in good faith and only discovered when I had unwrapped it that it is fake. What a waste of £33.

5.0 out of 5 stars My most favourite, 24 Aug 2012
I really love this Perfume - although have been wearing it for years - it is totally just for me!

It is lush and heady and sensual. Another bottle just arrived.

5.0 out of 5 stars An old favourite, 18 Aug 2013
Now discontinued in shops so really happy to find it online. I've been looking for it for a while, brilliant.

Dolce & Gabbana Femme Eau de Toilette Spray for Women 50 ml