4.0 out of 5 stars Good pump. A must for campinggaz airbeds
Published on 4 Aug 2009 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product that couldnt even last one weekend.
I bought this for a camping trip over the holidays and was very disappointed. It didnt even last through one weekend before breaking. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Published on 21 Jan 2010 by Mr. D. Cann

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pump. A must for campinggaz airbeds, 4 Aug 2009
This review is from: Campingaz Dual Action Hand Pump (Sports)
Excellent little pump. Took all the hardwork out of pumping up my new campinggaz airbeds. Almost effortless, and the duel action had them up twice as fast as the other four airbeds we took on our recent camping trip. What a pity the selection of adapters provided with this pump were not compatable with the other four very similer airbeds, which were no more than two years old. But then as my brand new campinggaz airbed was the only one to let us down "literally", this pump got a fair bit of extra work to stay inflated in the early hours. It is very easy to use, even in torchlight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just go for it!, 5 Dec 2009
This review is from: Campingaz Dual Action Hand Pump (Sports)
This pump is one of the products that make you feel "proud" that you clicked the "add to shopping basket" link!
It is easy to use, silent and absolutely effective. It is really light and easy to store, I may add.
So, if you are looking for a pump, JUST GO FOR IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Campingaz - Dual Action Hand Pump, 12 Oct 2009
This review is from: Campingaz Dual Action Hand Pump (Sports)
We bought this item as a backup for when we went camping. We used this to pump up the airbeds. It is easy to use and very quick! It is a bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT HAND PUMP!, 5 Aug 2009
E. Andrews (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Campingaz Dual Action Hand Pump (Sports)
This was a great buy! The pump has a few differnt nozzles on it - one to suit most things. It worked fast and the deflate function is BRILL! Especially when blow up beds need to be small to fit back into their bag!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good pump, but not `easy', 5 Jan 2011
Marcel (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Campingaz Dual Action Hand Pump (Sports)
This is a very good pump, but not quite as small or easy to use as some other reviews led me to believe.
Packed in its handy plastic/canvas bag it's approximately 455mm by 225mm by 120mm (if you're going camping on a motorbike size matters); that's about the size of a camping roll-mat. It is very light weight though, but oddly feels really solid in operation.
I consider myself a fairly fit bloke (it's part of my job to keep fit) and maybe it's because I went at it with gusto, but I found the experience of inflating my 2 single airbeds Campingaz Convertible Quickbed a good little work-out with this pump. I don't think most people will have a problem with it, but `easy' would be a little misleading.
I found the suck (deflating) function really useful; I could actually pack my airbeds in their original box after use!
Well built, quick operation and definitely worth the money, perfect when you don't have a source of power (motorbikes don't tend to have cigarette lighters!) '

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product that couldnt even last one weekend., 21 Jan 2010
Mr. D. Cann - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Jun 2014
P. Pine (Portsmouth, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Campingaz Dual Action Hand Pump (Sports)
A great pump that inflates a blow up camp bed in no time. If you have a campingaz inflatable then this pump should fit the nozzle perfectly, where as other brands we've tried do not.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pump, 8 May 2012
Mr. S. J. Mcgowan (Lincoln, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Campingaz Dual Action Hand Pump (Sports)
This is a good pump as it inflates during the upstroke too. Although, like all these type of devices, it still seems to take an eternity to pump up a double mattress. Still it's a great little workout and if you aren't fit enough to pump up the mattress, then why are you camping in the first place?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pump, 4 Oct 2011
This review is from: Campingaz Dual Action Hand Pump (Sports)
After owning a number of cheap and now dead pumps, all of which painfully pumped lilos, this has been a great investment. Well made, still hard work but pumps much quicker. Multiple adaptor options and switch for deflation useful features. Recommended prodcut and service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, but it's a bit tiring, 1 Oct 2010
This review is from: Campingaz Dual Action Hand Pump (Sports)
Good pump - inflates matresses to a good pressure. It's fine for pumping up a single, although harder for a double. I wouldn't say I'm unfit and I had to take a rest while inflating a double. My wife refuses to use it and lets me do the pumping! May get the automatic pump that plugs into car elec socket and have this as backup.

Campingaz Dual Action Hand Pump