on 5 February 2014
I bought this as I liked the packaging, and it was quite cheap. It arrived very fast, and the bottle looked cool. I sprayed some of it and loved it. I was very happy, then I went to spray it again and it was impossible to get any perfume out of the bottle. The cool design is not at all practicle and you have to try for hours to get the slightest scent out of it. I couldnt return it as I had by that time thrown out the packging and the reciept. Also, i just didnt see the point in wasting more time, money and energy. Very dissapointed with this product, and rather upset because it does smell good, just the design of the bottle that contains the real flaw. What is the point of a perfume if all it does is look nice? If i can't spray it/use it then it defeats the purpose of the bottle. I now have to go and get another perfume, or waste at least (minimum) of 20mins stuggling to get the bottle to spray. Do not recommend unless you are happy with struggling to get it to spray for a cheap price.
on 21 February 2013
Excellent fragrance but bottle is rubbish. It's so hard to grasp the bottle and spray at the same time and not much spray comes out at each spraying.
on 31 August 2012
This is really well priced and smells great - it is a bargain price as well. I have been to the department stores and checked out the expensive brand names and they don't really match up to this. Pound for pound a really good product and highly recommended!
on 20 June 2012
Love this perfume! So cheap online!! Thanks a lot its lasting for a good while! I love the scent x
on 7 January 2013
Love the musty smell of this product a bit of dewberry as well don't need much and it lasts for ages.Recommend this product.
on 27 November 2011
Really good value for money, my daughter is really pleased with it, I couldnt beleive the size of bottle for only £10, compared 2 other perfumes with stupid price tags.
on 14 November 2013
This is a lovely light fragrance with a slight aroma of berries, perfect for every day wear. Fantastic value for money.
on 15 August 2012
Well presented and branded perfume with a likeable smell. I got a few of these for some "fringe" friends due to the value. They loved receiving it as a gift.
on 9 October 2012
Nice little gift at a great price. I bought the perfume for My girlfriend and she loves it. very fast delivery to. Cant ask for more can you. thanks!
on 17 May 2012
Love this perfume got it for xmas n ran out, always keep it in my bag and people always compliment me on it!!!!for £10 its a good bargain.
Defo worth the pennys girls.x