5.0 out of 5 stars Lamaze Me & My Friends Mirror
Bought for christmas for my 4 month old grandson. Stares at himself for ages, then bashes it and tries to get a conversation going with the person he is looking at. He also likes to explore the rest of it with his mouth and hands. Another hit.....
Published on 12 Jan 2011 by Kitchenwitch

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost a very good product
This is a very lightweight, soft pyramid which my 3 month old baby has no trouble batting about and poses no danger to him. He quite likes the fact that he can get hold and maneouvre something which is quite a bit larger than his other rattles and soft toys. It has an internal bell which jingles softly when it is moved.

It is almost an excellent product: it...
Published on 13 Mar 2010 by Kate

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lamaze Me & My Friends Mirror, 12 Jan 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars might not look like much but.., 30 Nov 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Me & My Friends Mirror (Baby Product)
this might not look like much from the photo but, it is a great toy.. lightweight so my LO can pick it up when she is on her back to look at it and if it falls, no problem.. she looks at herself and is amazed.. and now at 9 months, she still enjoys making noise on the little crunchy bit. highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy it when they are young, 3 Sep 2010
This review is from: Lamaze Me & My Friends Mirror (Baby Product)
This is a great toy and one that my twin girls love to play with. I bought it a bit too late (6 Months), I think they would have enjoyed it while they were still very tummy oriented, not yet sitting, and would have found the mirror even more useful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost a very good product, 13 Mar 2010
Kate (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Me & My Friends Mirror (Baby Product)

It is almost an excellent product: it looks attractive with its marine theme, my baby loves the mirror side of the pyramid and the crinkly fin attached to another of the sides, but there is really a missed opportunity. There are four sides, obviously, but only three of them are interactive: the mirror, the fin and a row of short ribbons which is attached to the third side (which my son really isn't bothered about). It would have been so much better if there had been more attachments, squeaky bits etc - in fact I suspect it would have been my son's favourite toy - but as it is, it holds his attention for a little while but not for long.

A shame, as it could have been really good, but it is still a very nice toy and being able to pop a mirror in front of the baby so easily is very handy for tummy time etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Me & My Friends Mirror (Baby Product)
great condition, nice and big, very good value for money.
looks like it will bring hours of fun for little one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Me & My Friends Mirror (Baby Product)
My Daughter loves this and the mirror side is great for 'tummy time' as it makes her want to hold her neck to see into it.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for tummy time, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Me & My Friends Mirror (Baby Product)
Although baby grandson not too keen on tummy time at the moment can see the appeal of this toy for interest and encouraging him to hold his head up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Me & My Friends Mirror (Baby Product)
My 3 month old son loves this! He loves to look at himself in the mirror and play with the fishes. It's good for tummy time too. Good value!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Tummy Time, 5 Mar 2011
Sally J (West Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Me & My Friends Mirror (Baby Product)
I was after a baby-safe mirror that stands up on its own and this worked a treat. Something to make tummy time more interesting for baby, since he normally just flails around looking distinctly rueful! Get your money's worth by buying it while they are young, as soon as they can go on their tummy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mirror, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Me & My Friends Mirror (Baby Product)
This mirror is lovely soft colourful and my granddaughter loves it would recommend this for a baby my wee granddaughter likes to look through the mirror at me

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›