5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 19 July 2011
This review is from: Mitre Foldable Goal Medium Accessories - Black, 121 x 81 x 81 cm (Sports)
I've been looking for some reasonable priced portable goals for my daughter for months. When I saw these goals priced @ 19.99 I ordered them straight away.

We have one for the garden and another in the car for when we go to the park.

They come folder away in a handy holdall and I found them very easy to put up and fold away so cannot understand the reviews that say these are difficult to put away! It would have been nice to have two bags but I guess that generally people will use two goals at a time whereas my 3 year old is happy with the one!

Very happy with my purchase and my daughetr loves them which is the main thing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Mitre Goals, 1 Jan 2011
I run a youth group so these goals are great and will be used indoors. The fact that they fold away is also a big plus as they don't take up much storage. Would recommend them but not for the MRRP. Got them on on eof Amazons Black Monday offers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present, 10 Jan 2013
My son is 9 and thought these pop up goals were brilliant. Good quality , easy to store away a overall great buy .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 1 Oct 2011
These are neat little goals, perfect for our 5 year old. Compact for storing and very simple to fold back up into the carry bag, which includes pegs for holding them down on a breezy day. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant purchase, 15 Sep 2011
L. Bewsey "n" (uk) - See all my reviews
I brought these goals for my son and he loves them! They fold up realy easily and store away in their own bag. They seem really durable and for the price I can't fault them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for younger kids and small back gardens, 30 July 2011
I got these for my two boys, kicking the ball around in the back garden. I'm really happy with the size and the kids love them.

ARRAY(0xa2756450)