4.0 out of 5 stars After two weeks
This item works fine. I can hear the caller and reverse. It is easy to use and pares without any problems with Nokia 6300 and Sony Ericson T303 at the same time. At driving the phone stays in the pocket. In two weeks I have charged it only once and it's still working.
Published on 24 Jan. 2010 by PA3GGL

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!
Published on 19 Oct. 2010 by Mr. S. Palmer

4.0 out of 5 stars After two weeks, 24 Jan. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Avantalk BTCK-10B Visor Handsfree Kit, 27 Feb. 2011
J. C. Mcgarrity "Johnboy(Newcastle)" (Tyne and Wear, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Avantalk BTCK-10 Multipoint Bluetooth Visor Handsfree Wireless Black Speakerphone Car Kit for Nokia,Motorola,Samsung,Sony Ericosson,Blackberry,LG (Electronics)
Couldn't speak highly enough of this wizard little piece of hardware. It took approx 15 minutes to "pair" 2 phones, my wifes and mine. She has a Blackberry and I have a Nokia. Reception is terrific both to and from the car and I just can't believe I spent so many years with the horrible earplugs that kept falling out. They were never a hands free option because I spent a significant amount of time trying to catch them when they fell out and then re-inserting them in my ears Definitely 5 stars from me!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!, 19 Oct. 2010
Mr. S. Palmer (Derbyshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I was attracted to the Avantalk because of the price. For the money I paid it does what it's supposed to but it is let down by its cheap tinny speaker. When driving on motorways at speed the road-noise makes it almost inaudible. On a positive note the charge in it seems to last a good while and it is a doddle to set up. On the whole I would probably spend a little more next time and get a more robust unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Avantalk BTCK-10B, 2 Jan. 2012
Excellent piece of kit, have been using it for nearly a year now and have only needed to charge it up twice!!!

Clarity is excellent, have used extensively on motorways up and down the U.K and road noise is minimal in the background.

Have now bought one for my wife and she likes it as well!!

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simples, 11 Sept. 2010
P. Barlow "PaulB" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent little gadget this! Much better than the ones that go in your ear and very simple to install and use. This connects to any phone with bluetooth. The sound quality is good and you can use voice dial to other numbers whilst you are driving. It clips to your sun visor and you can use the lighter socket to charge it up or you can plug it in to your USB port on your PC, Wii etc. The battery charge lasts for ages. You don't even have to have your phone anywhere near it as it connects up to about 10 metres away so it is handy if you have left your phone in the back seat, the boot etc. This was so good I bought another for my Wife's car and even she had no problems with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb bit of kit, 26 Mar. 2012
This item, the Avantalk BTCK-10B, is simply a brilliant device. And don't be put off by the cheap price, this thing RULES.

- Super SIMPLE to set up
- BIG answer button, easy to press when driving
- EXCELLENT audio quality
- Lithium battery lasts for AGES between charges (I'm talking weeks leaving it on all the time)
- Doubles up as a quality portable speaker phone for your mobile if you ever need this
- Supports 2 phones

Don't hesitate buying this if you're looking for a clip-to-visor car hands free unit, you will not regret it.

If you have an Android smartphone, get the free A2DP Volume app to use with this device. Match made in heaven combo, even reads your SMSs to you when they arrive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant piece of kit, 4 Oct. 2010
I have an older car so it does not have all the modcons like bluetooth built in. This is better than a headset as it fits neatly over the sunvisor. It connects to two phones at the same time (multipoint). I use a Motorola and a Sony and it connects with both. I mainly use the voice dialling. It is much better with the Motorola because the phone has speaker independent voice recognition. With the Sony handset I have to record a voice tag and it does not always recognise it first time. Once connected, the clarity is good and I have no problems. My sister, my father and workmates have all bought this device after seeing mine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice little gadget, 25 Aug. 2011
A. Nicholaou (Winchester, UK) - See all my reviews
After having read lots of reviews on visor bluetooth speaker phones, I decided on this one, based on its great recommendations and low price. I thought it would be good but not great. It is actually excellent. It is easy to set up and connects seamlessly to my Nokia c2-01. The real revelation for me is that it works with the speech recognition function available on my phone. I say the name (which is in my phone's contacts) and the Avantalk transmits that accurately enough for my phone to dial the number. So far it has worked everytime!!
Speech is loud and clear with very little hiss/muffle in the speaker's voice. It is clear both ends - I know cos I've tried it.
Battery lasts a very long time.
You can use the USB supplied to charge it from a computer or from the car.

Issues: My main grip is the one button does-almost-all-functions, hence the loss of one star. Another button to split the functions would have made it much more intuitive and sensible.
The charger cord is too short to reach the visor.

Conclusion. If you are not looking for anything fancy i.e. one that has a screen or works using the car radio and in-built car speakers then this is a best buy.

UPDATE:

Ok, I've used this device for a while now and as I mentioned, the main function button is not adequate so make the experience a bit of a pain. It gets confusing so I removed another star ie from 4 to 3 stars. They should have mimicked the phone buttons at least. I would pay £20 if it had phone like buttons. However, for the price it is still worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands free, 22 Jun. 2009
This hands free is amazing, you can talk safely while driving. If your like me and you don't like the ones around your ear, then this is for you.
Its very easy to set up, and you can run two phones off it.
Excellent!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Avantalk Bluetooth Visor, 17 July 2011
Really Liked the Grade of Plastic used just as good as say a Nokia Phone.Very easy to pair with phone I use it with Iphone 4 .Sound is a lot clearer than when i use my Bluetooth Headsets, there is definitely some kind of echo technology working in the car.People that I talk to, say the conversation is as clear as a bell.The other impressive thing is that it hardly needs recharged maybe about once a week.
Some friends suggested the Supertooth one but I have compared them both and the sound is far superior on this.
Cons Cant do voice redial on my Iphone as the volume in the car automatically sets its self lower ,but when paired to a NOKIA or any other phone no problem.Despite this I still think its a great Buy for the Money