4.0 out of 5 stars Does what is is designed for
Published on 6 Sep 2010 by Chris L

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT VERY USEFUL FOR MY APPLICATION.
I ordered these items so I could mark up my garage tools and equipment. Although the
black marker is ideal, the other colours provide poor definition.
I assume for artistic use, they maybe fine, but for writing on metal,plastic, and wood etc:
they do not do the job. Perhaps I should have bought heavy duty items instead of fine.
Published 9 months ago by DODGER

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what is is designed for, 6 Sep 2010
Chris L (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Sharpie Fine Permanent Marker Assorted Colours - Pack of 12 (Office Product)
To be honest I used to use any old marker but I now prefer Sharpie. I use them for quite a few things such as marking golf balls, underlining etc. The colour is very clear and when on a golf ball the colour does not run when they are wet. To be hones I think they are the best marker I have used and the only reason I have given the normal sized one 4 stars is I prefer the mini ones as they are easier to store than these.

I hope this review was helpful to you:)

5.0 out of 5 stars very good markers!!!!!!!, 26 Nov 2010
the sharpie markers are very good and do what they say on the pack, the ink doesn't run and it lasts along time.So in total i would recommend the markers to anyone who would wish to buy them.Also the price shown is a very good price and the cheapest i have found them anywhere.Hope this helps :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 24 Mar 2013
Just what I was looking for. Came quickly and well packaged. Bought these to do nail art with and they are perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 7 July 2013
I would never go to another shop ever again to buy pens, these are just quality!! I went to another shop and they cost 20.99 I really wanted them and considered buying them but then I came on here and I couldn't believe how cheap they were!! They came 2 days after ordering them, perfect timing! Best thing I ever bought, do not hesitate, you can't go wrong, I don't have a bad word to say about them! Buy Buy BUY!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Pens, 10 April 2014
James Gould (St Albans, England) - See all my reviews
Nice fine point compared to other marker pens, great for writing on calendars/cards etc... this was cheaper than I had see the item elsewhere.
Having been using Sharpie marker pen for about 6 months and pen has not dried out at all

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 30 Aug 2013
These are good pens, you can't really say much about them, they are the thick felts and they seem perfect for what they are. I'm not going to rave about them or anything 'cause the colours are nothing to write home about. In fact they are all rather dark compared to their lids! So I wouldn't say these were light colours, more rich shall we say. I got them for art and they are actually a bit drenching also for me, so I'm not overly enamoured with them. I bought the silver, gold, bronze set also and they are fantastic by the way.

I might get some pastel Sharpies next.

The pens are good but dark and rather saturating.

5.0 out of 5 stars sharpie, 8 Mar 2013
they do what they need to, and they work on everything, a good buy.
these work esp well with shrink art plastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service, 30 May 2011
I buy these mini pens for golf. They will write in just about any conditions and fit easily in my pocket.

Main reason for the review, though, is the vendor's customer service. I was initially sent the wrong product - 10 red biros. Not a great start, but I emailed the vendor and they said they would immediately send out the correct product and I could keep the wrong one too. The correct product arrived within 48 hours. Very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharpies pack of 12, 26 April 2014
I wish I had found these before I ended up buying so many packets of other brands of markers.
These are perfect. The have all the colours I need including one extra which I wish was grey (but I don't believe Sharpie's made that colour marker yet). The nib is a perfect size just thick enough to write smoothly and tidily and not bulky, they are very useful for writing on narrow spaces as well.
I've needed them for my DVDs and CD's as well as other items like folders and little plastic bags and boxes. I use the various colours for categorising my items and its very helpful not only in an organizing sense but time saving too.
A big thanks to the seller as well for selling these at a great price and for having them delivered so promptly.
I wish I knew a lot of people because I would have loved to have bought these in bulk!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, 15 April 2014
I purchased these for 6.97, and a few days later saw them in Tesco priced 10 (the price is even better now!) and they are great. I mainly use them for creating large colourful revision plans for uni, but since they are permanent they are great for writing on CD's too.