5.0 out of 5 stars Great Brush for Drive and Patio
This is great I have a really large tarmac area in my garden and driveway and brushing with a regular brush was really time consuming. This is great does large areas quickly as the bristles are soft gets all the dusty bits too.
Published on 13 July 2010 by Mrs. Y. Peralta

3.0 out of 5 stars Not brill
Published 10 months ago by Kitty Clinton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Brush for Drive and Patio, 13 July 2010
Mrs. Y. Peralta "Yvonne" (Liverpool UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Faithfull Soft Coco Broom 24 Inch With Handle and Stay (DIY & Tools)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the website, 9 Aug. 2010
Very happy with the service from this company - good product, good price, fit for purpose, delivered quickly. Only four stars as my husband says he wishes the handle were a bit longer!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job / quick delivery, 9 Oct. 2013
D. Richards "Dave" (Midlands) - See all my reviews
Ordered this one day was delivered the next, and came pre-assembled.
Bristles are soft but not too soft, seems much better than nylon hard bristle ones as they dont sweep all the surface as gaps between the bristles, not this one though, it does the full job.

Noticed on prev reviews a couple saying about the length of the handle, its actually 4.6ft in length + the height of the broom head, I am 5'8 and found it to be a comfortable size, though maybe if your 6ft in height and need to use it every day or have a really large area to brush then it may not be, but for once in a while its great I would think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft Coco Broom, 20 Aug. 2012
The broom was exactly as required and arrived in good condition and quickly. It was recommended by another user and lives up to its high praise.

4.0 out of 5 stars One way broom!, 10 Oct. 2014
Mrs S M F (Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
I've been looking for a large soft broom ever since we had our driveway slabbed. All the large brooms in garden centres seem to be stiff brooms so I was pleased to find this on line. We now have quite a large slabbed patio as well so this broom makes quick work of sweeping both areas. I think it will be easier to manage once it has "worn in" a bit as I am finding at the moment that I can only sweep towards me instead of pushing the dust and debris away from me, making it a "one way" broom. It can only really be used on a dry surface. Overall I am pleased with this item at the price and the delivery was extremely fast.

20th Oct 2014 Just to add I have used the broom quite a bit now and it is no longer one way! I find I can now sweep the debris away from me as well as towards me. It certainly makes short work of sweeping our driveway and I am very happy with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not brill, 30 Sept. 2014
It's all right? Not brill! but does do the job -sorta kinda?? It's almost too soft to be used out doors. I can see this being absolutely brilliant like in a hospital or gym, school or laminated floored work place (or home). It fails to brush up most the dirt on the pavement, I don't expect it to nab all the leaves (that's why we have a rake!) but this was a bit of a disappointment. The handle was also a bit too short (and I'm only 5' 5'') and too short for me! It's very sturdy! I will give it that, and well made, just too soft - which leaves it to be less effective and too short, which leaves you - a bit fatigued by the time your garden work is done. I wouldn't buy this again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 1 Dec. 2014
I bought this ad a discount as an add-on item over a year ago. Still doing well, not too many bristles lost. Does a good job on the laminate floors. I think I would have preferred a little bit more stiffness (oo, er matron) to brush off the artifical turf on the balcony - the turf is quite soft but still a few more bristles drop out than I'd like while not really shifting the debris and dirt that seems to love to settle on my balcony.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coco Broom, 18 Mar. 2013
Prompt service,. Excellent price, at least £6 cheaper than in the shops, if you can find one selling large brooms,. Purchased for large area hardstnding/drveway. Took me ages to sweep with previous brooms. Well under half the time and effort now. One word of warning though, the first time you use the broom it will lose a lot of bristles. Best to give it a brush of with your hands to loosen the bristles first, then give it a "dummy run" on a spare piece of ground. All inall very good product especially for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Block paving sand broom, 18 Jun. 2013
I bought this broom to brush sand into a block paved area I had power cleaned. It was exactly what I hoped it would be. Bristles were just the right stiffness and I can see many uses for this broom around the outside of my house.Also a cracking price against others I have seen.Very pleased with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large broom, 23 July 2013
This broom was much larger than I'd anticipated, which gave us all a good laugh !, however, it is a serious sweeper, makes light work of the job as it is so wide, lovely soft bristles. I wont be going back to normal sized brooms, it's been a revelation.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›