Price:£4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 15 September 2010
Not much more to say really. Tennis balls are an expensive part of the game and I normally got 2 or 3 hours play out of a tin and then they go to the kids for knock arounds. These lasted like the others that I have used.
on 12 November 2012
Overall, there's some good balls at the end of this tube.

Bounce well, and do the job just fine.

Used them about ten times now and have not noticed them becoming any less bouncier? (I'm really sorry I didn't know of another way to explain that.)
on 10 April 2011
They seem to fly further than other balls - at least for the first couple of hours; seem normal after that.
on 27 July 2013
- They are strong
- Bounce very well
- Useful for cricket
- arrived on time
- packed well in plastic so you won't loose them
on 17 May 2013
My grandson says they work well and he certainly does well with his tennis, so great!
When he loses them I shall buy the same again.
on 5 August 2015
Bouncy, light and bright. Very decent tennis balls. Much better that Slazenger dare I say. And for the price, well you're getting something of such an amazing quality that it even exceeds the price tag. But, lucky for us.

Head really did a decent job with these balls and I'm able to practise without the constant hampering of my form.
on 18 July 2013
Excellent value and the ball set is of good quality and they have a great bounce - highly recommended product.
on 12 November 2015
Don't play tennis but bought these to chuck in the tumble dryer. Don't like the manufactured drying balls as they make holes and snags in laundry. These do the job and fluff up towels. Cuts drying time down by a quarter and saves money on the electric bills.
on 27 May 2015
Bought these for our dog to play with - I am hoping that they will last longer than the rubbish ones sold especially for dog!
on 16 August 2015
I use these tennis balls for causal games of tennis and playing catch. They arrived quickly and in good condition.