5.0 out of 5 stars Super battery
I've used Panasonic batteries before, so I knew this product would be just what I was needing for my torch. The batteries were delivered BEFORE the estimated date - a pleasure dealing with the supplier and I would definitely use them again.
Published on 2 Jan 2011 by Snakeman

Published 24 months ago by Freedom2m0soe

5.0 out of 5 stars Super battery, 2 Jan 2011
This review is from: Panasonic 4R25R Heavy Duty Battery 6V (PJ996) (Personal Care)

1.0 out of 5 stars I would advise against this item! Not at all like the battery image I ordered from!, 17 July 2012
Freedom2m0soe "Raymond G Baxter" (Troon, South Ayrshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
The battery you see marked as Heavy Duty in the description, and as 'Special Power' in the image is not the battery that you receive! I have had this from two suppliers who dodge the issue when you complain that it is a Heavy Duty Battery, yet it is marked on the battery casing as 'For LOW POWER Products, and lasts barely more than 10 minutes of irregular time usage before the light fades!
I received two refunds, but neither company bothered to read the emails properly! One even told me that if I wanted a replacement, I would get the same LOW POWER battery I had just complained to them about wasn't Heavy Duty at all!
I have watsed enough time on this issue, reported it to Amazon Customer Service as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 25 Feb 2012
When I saw these products I thought excellent just what I need for my camping torch and at a good price. They arrived in good time but when I fitted them into the torch I found them to be as flat as . a pancake. If this was the fault of the battery or the supplier I don't know. But I won't be purchasing them again

5.0 out of 5 stars Lantern battery., 31 Aug 2011
I bought an old Roberts radio which needed two of these huge batteries, they arrived very promptly indeed. I checked them both with a voltmeter to make sure they were fresh, they were!! The radio is used frequently but not for more than an hour or two a week, I expect these batteries to last for at least a year, we shall see... Great price, great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 24 Oct 2012
T. percy - See all my reviews
OK I was a bit doubtful about this for the price and free delivery, but they turned out to be what they advertised great product and even greater price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 15 May 2012
J. Black (West Lothian) - See all my reviews
Bought on Saturday received on Monday great service cant ask for anymore good price for size of battery works well with my torch.

2.0 out of 5 stars Goods not as described., 12 Aug 2013
Not the heavy duty one as described which is dissapointing suitable for average use but not as I say as advertised which is wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic 4R25R heavy Duty Battery 6V (PJ996) 4R25R, 7 Jun 2013
Excellent service - Product as described & delivered.
I was on the point of throwing away the torch as being too expensive to run when I saw this reasonably priced battery on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a battery, 14 Dec 2011
W. Dawson "WOOF!" (UK) - See all my reviews
It's a battery. Battery goes in. Torch comes on. Light comes out. I can see in the dark.

Witchcraft, you say? I think so!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Product, 12 Feb 2013
This has been a big disappointment - although very good price -Panasonic goods are normally
high qualitiy - this battery only lasted 36 hrs. - wasn't worth the trouble to send back - brought
a different make - same spec -JSB at local store - cost slighly higher - yes - but much better producct.